Shopping

"So, what do you think about this one?' Sera holds up a skin-tight, neon orange dress

"So, what do you think about this one?' Sera holds up a skin-tight, neon orange dress. It has a really low-cut neckline that goes to, about, the belly-button and ties around the neck. I wrinkle my nose, shaking my head. With a thinking face, she turns back to the rack and shuffles through the dresses again. "Oh, how about this one? It's cute and not tight." She holds up a pretty pink dress. "That one is very cute. Can I try it on?" I walk closer to her and grab the tag to check the size, only to see the price instead. I drop the tag as if it had bitten me," N-never mind Sera. I don't think it's really me. Maybe we should try a different store."

"Nonsense! I think this would look great on you. Here hold this while I find a couple more," She tosses the dress at me and goes to another rack. I follow her around as she throws a few more outfits into my arms. Sera calls over a lady that works in the shop and she leads us to the fitting rooms. As Sera pushes me into a room, I try to tell her," I don't think I sh-should try this stuff on. I mean, I'm not going to buy anything anyway."

"Yes, you will be buying things. I have been given strict instructions to buy anything that you like, by my brother. Now, try those on and come out with each one so I can see." I watch with wide eyes as she closes the door, leaving me alone with an arm full of clothes. After shaking the surprise, from how fast I ended up in the fitting room I hang everything up and start changing.

I stand and look in the mirror at the first outfit Seraphina had given me. It was such a pretty pink dress that hung off both of my shoulders with puffy sleeves. It was tight and had ruffles around my waist and breasts. The dress was a little shorter than I was used to but it still looked really pretty and flowing. I make my way out of my fitting room to find Sera sitting in a big chair, waiting on me. "What do you think?" She jumps up and starts to circle me, tapping her finger on her chin. Stopping in front of me a massive smile takes over her entire face. "It looks great! Sweet and sexy looks great on you. Try on the others, try on the others." She spins me around by the shoulders and, once again, pushes me into my fitting room. "Try on the green floral dress next." I find the dress she was talking about and put it on. Looking in the mirror I yell out, "I'm not sure about this one." She just laughs," Come out and show me or I'll buy it no matter what it looks like." I quickly make my way out where she can see. "I think it looks cute. You are definitely getting that one. Go try on the rest. Shoo, shoo."

After trying on the rest of the outfits she gave me, we headed to the front, and Sera plopped all the clothes on the counter and quickly paid for them without letting me get the chance to even see the price. " Sera, I can't afford this stuff." She just scoffs and waves her hand at me as she grabs the bags off the counter. "That is why I just paid, silly. Now come on, we have one more shop to hit before the guys find us." I slowly follow her out of the store picking at my nails. As we leave the store two big guys, I've never seen before, walk up to us. I hide behind Seraphina as she practically throws the bags at one of them. She puts her hands on her hips and glares lightly at them, "Take these to their car. Don't you dare tell them where we are. That goes for either of you" One of the men nods and mutters," Yes ma'am." She spins around and hooks her arm through mine and starts pulling me into a store that is white and bright pink. As I look around, I notice some cute clothes and some undergarments. Sera doesn't stop though; she continues pulling me to the back of the store and the white turns into black. There was satin and lace everywhere. I stop in my tracks, almost getting pulled over when Sera continues walking. She stops and turns to me, "what? What's wrong?" With wide eyes I whisper, "What are we doing here?" She just chuckles," We are just getting you some undergarments. Now, come on." She pulls me along behind her. She stops at one table and holds up, what looks like, a strip of fabric. "This is adorable! You should get one of these."