Bumping into guys

Oh No, Oh no, Oh no! Its 3:25 and I'm nowhere near done

Oh No, Oh no, Oh no! Its 3:25 and I'm nowhere near done. This is going to be the worst night this week. I am so dead. These thoughts have been going through my head for the last fifteen minutes. I am scrubbing the floors like crazy trying to finish when I hear tires in our driveway. "Oh shoot," I say loudly. But when trying to finish before they got to the door I spilled the bucket of water. Hearing the keys in the lock I freeze. The door slowly creaks open and I hear big clomping steps come in and make their way towards where I sat on the floor. I tense waiting on something, anything to happen. When nothing happens I gradually turn my head to look up. As soon as I see his piercing brown eyes I know I have made a great mistake.

"You stupid little..." He yells, grabbing me by the hair. I whimper out a pathetic, "please," while trying to pry his hand out of my hair. He just continues to drag me across the floor towards the front door. Tossing me out he screams, "You are lucky I have a someone coming over! Now go to the store and pick up what you need to cook!" he throws a wad of money at me. I then start my long walk to the market.

Twenty minutes later I finally make it to the market and head inside. After walking around for a while, I ultimately collect all that I would need for dinner tonight. I'm pretty sure I got enough to cook for an army. Just as I was thinking I might get home earlier than I thought I would, I bump into a wall. But not just any wall, a huge wall of solid muscle. I squeeze my eyes shut and hold my breath waiting for the pain of hitting the floor. Suddenly I hear a chuckle above me. No, multiple chuckles above me. My eyes pop open and all I can do is stare at the barrier of guys. I glance over all five of them. Then my eyes zoom in on the man that has his arms around my waist. He is much taller and hotter than the others.

"I-I'm s-sor-ry" I Stutter out. "I didn't m-mean to b-bump into yo-ou. I wasn't w-watching where I w-was going."

"Sshh shh shh kitten it's alright," he says with a little smirk.

"I-I-I."

"Now now kitten I said it's alright," he says with a slight accent while wiping away a stray tear I didn't even know had fallen. "So don't you worry your pretty little head about it." I look away blushing hard when he says I'm pretty. Then I hear a chorus of 'aawws'. I think I even hear one of the guys ask the one in front of me, who is still holding me, mind you. "Can we keep her?" Of course this just makes me blush harder.

"Um, can you p-please let me g-go? I have to go pay." He just blinks when I say this and stares at me. After another minute of him just staring, I wave my hand in front of his face. When that doesn't work I stupidly decide to poke this big, buff stranger in the cheek a couple times. The second poke I give him he shakes his head and glares down at me, until I cower back and he seems to realize it's me. His gaze softens and he asks what I had said.

" I asked if y-you could p-please let me-e go. I have to pay f-for my things." I say whining when I look down to see all my groceries scattered on the floor. All the guys scramble to pick up my groceries while he sets me on my feet, making sure I am steadied. I gaze at them amazed as they do all this.

" You didn't h-have to do th-that." I squeak looking at my feet.

"Of course we did Darling," Said the brunette guy on the far right. I took a moment to look closely at them all. There were a set of twins that were tall with black hair and green eyes. The only way I was able to tell a difference was because when they smiled one had a dimple on his right cheek and the other had one on his left. They were both standing to the left of the guy that caught me. Then there was the brunette on his right more towards the back and he had green eyes. Standing right next to the man was a guy that looked faintly like the man that had caught me but probably a little younger. He was a brunette also with blue eyes. Finally, there was him, the man that I could barely take my eyes off of. He was absolutely gorgeous. He was also a brunette with blue eyes. He had the most chiseled features. It was very hard not to just stare and drool.

"You done checking us out sweetheart?" Asked one of the twins. This of course makes me flustered.

"W-w-what? No n-no I w-wasn't," I am cut of buy a sound of a smack and a yelp. My head jerks up and I stare wide eyed as the twin that spoke rubs the back of his head and glares at his brother.

"A-are you ok?" I stutter out once again. He smiles at me still rubbing his head and just nods with a slight smile.

"Well ok. If y-you're s-sure." I look at the clock and tense up seeing that I had been gone for over an hour. Gasping I start speed walking away, then freeze and turn back.

"Thank you for n-not letting me fall, but I really must g-go. And sorry f-for running into y-you in the f-first place." Then I am speeding to the checkout line. I am soon on my way back to the house. About half way home I realized that I hadn't even asked any of their names, nor had I introduced myself to them. 'Oh how rude of me' I thought. But I didn't have time and I couldn't go back in time so I will have to deal with it. I sprint the rest of the way home. The whole way I can only think of the group of men, more specifically the man in front. With a small smile and thoughts of the group I walk into the house only to have my smile wiped straight off my face. All thoughts of bumping into the guys were gone.