Frantic Emilio

Slowly I wake up and cuddle up to my pillow, my firm, warm pillow

Slowly I wake up and cuddle up to my pillow, my firm, warm pillow. Gasping I look up quickly and see Emilio. Looking around the memory of last night comes back to me. All the guys are spread out around the room and I am being held onto Lio's chest by his arm wrapped around my waist. I carefully get out of Emilio's arms trying not to wake him up. But upon getting free he groans and I watch as he feels around trying to find me. I giggle softly at his furrowed brow and stick a pillow in his arms. He grumbles and pulls the pillow close and starts snoring quietly. I hastily leave the room so I don't wake any of the guys. After leaving the movie room I wander around trying to find the room I woke up in. "This house is huge," I whisper to myself walking down the endless hallway.

I finally get to a brown door and decide to check it to see if it is my room. I take a peak in the room and find what seems to be a gym. The room is enormous; it had all sorts of weights and equipment in there. It even had a big boxing ring. I close the door and head on my way. After a few minutes I find another door, this time when opening the door I find a big room with a pool table, a small bar near the back and a few chess tables scattered throughout the room. "Nope," I head to the next room only to find a black door with a gold doorknob. I hesitate before opening this door. But I finally get the courage and fling the door open. Taking a step in the darkroom I see that everything is black or grey. I look to the back wall only to see that the whole wall is a window. To the left I see a floating bed and across from it, a big flat screen TV. There is a door on each side of the TV. I assume one is his bathroom and the other his closet. Leaving his room I look across the hall and see a peach door. Walking over to it I immediately open and find the room that I remember waking in. I walk to one of the white doors in the room and find the closet. Taking a peak in I find nothing. No clothes, no shoes, nothing. Heaving a big sigh I tap my fingers on the closet door frame trying to figure out what to do. I suddenly get an idea and head back towards the black door. Opening the door I go into what I assume is Emilio's room. I see the two doors surrounding the TV and try the one on the left first. Opening that door I find a wonderful bathroom that has a claw foot tub and a stone shower, with three shower heads in it. "Wow," I whisper looking all around. Shaking my head I back out of the room and go to the other door and swing it open. Inside are all sorts of shirts, suits and shoes. I walk in running my hand along all the silk shirts. I find a black button down shirt, that doesn't look like it is made of anything expensive and gently pull it off the hanger. I fold it over my arm and quickly make my way out of the closet. Standing in his room I decide that it would be easier and faster to just shower in Emilio's shower, so I swiftly go to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Luckily, even though it had three shower heads, it only had two nobs.

After my shower I get dressed in the shirt and make my way downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I try to figure out what to do and decide to cook breakfast. I dig around in the kitchen and find all I would need, then I start on making breakfast for the boys. I was just flipping one of the last pancakes when I heard someone walk into the kitchen and stop. Spinning around, I hold the spatula out in front of me like a weapon. Looking to the doorway I see the man that came in with Emilio yesterday. He has an amused look in his eye, looking back and forth between my eyes and the spatula. "So, what did to plan on doing with that? Smacking me to death?" he gives a smirk and raises a brow at me. I drop the spatula on the counter and shrug. "Maybe." When he hears this he chuckles and sits in a seat at the bar. Grabbing a plate I fill it with food and set it in front of him. "So, what's your name?" Leaning on the counter I wait for an answer. He takes a few bites of bacon and groans. "Dang girl you can cook!" I giggle looking down with a blush, "Thank you." He takes one last bite of food and burps. I wrinkle my nose at him and he looks at me with innocent eyes. "What? It's a complement to the chef when you burp."

"Oh. I didn't know that. In that case I'm flattered. Grossed out but still flattered."

"Are you going to answer my question sir?" I tilt my head at him with raised brows. "Oh yes. I am Antonio my lady. You can call my Toni if you like." He does all this while bowing. I laugh when he comes back up with a big smile. "I am Lio's Big brother." I grab his plate and turn to put it in the sink. As I am washing the dishes I ask Toni why he was here. "I just came to see my brothers." I turn around and give a quizzical look. "Brothers? As in more than one?" He nods,"Yea, Lio and Michael." I nod and start to ask another question when I am interrupted by yelling and multiple loud, running footsteps upstairs. Flinching I snap my head to look at the ceiling then look at the door and finally look to Antonio with wide frightened eyes. I watch as he slowly gets up and takes a step towards me. I just watch him with big eyes. When the thundering footsteps start getting closer to the kitchen I start to shake and take a couple steps back. Toni takes small quick steps to me and grabs my shoulders. "Bella, its ok hun. It's ok. You need to calm down and breathe." He just gently rubs my shoulders and up and down my arms whispering that I need to breathe. My shaking lessened and I started breathing deeper until the kitchen door slammed open making me jump closer to Toni and squeal. He hugs me close in comfort and both of our heads snap to the door to see and frantic looking Emilio. I watch as Lio scans the room, and I know when exactly when his eyes landed on us because his frantic look quickly turned into a pissed look. His fists clench and his face gets red. He yells, "What the shit do you think you're doing?!" Toni Just screams right back, "I am comforting the girl that you just scared the crap out of with all of your stomping and yelling!"

"You still don't need to be hugging her and putting your hands all over her! She is mine!" He clomps his way towards us making me whimper and burry my face in Toni's chest. I hear two sighs and soon after I feel myself being released. I look to the floor still slightly shaking. I notice bare feet stopping in front of me. I squeeze my eyes closed tight and wait for something to happen. I feel someone grab my arm; even though it was light I still couldn't help but flinch away. My shoulders slumped knowing that I probably made him sad or even mad. Gulping I slowly looked up at him expecting a furious look only to be surprised. He was looking at me with the saddest look I have seen on him. "Anna, Kitten, I'm sorry if I scared you. I was just afraid when I woke up and you weren't there." I run my eyes over his face trying to find anything that shows he is lying. After searching for a moment I realize that Emilio is either really good at lying or he meant it. I look into his eyes and bite my lip. He slowly reaches up and removes my lip from my teeth with his thumb softly. "Don't do that." I furrow my brow and tilt my head slightly to the left, "Don't do what?" He smirks and runs his thumb across my lips, "Don't bite those luscious lips of yours. They are too gorgeous to be torn at by teeth." I start to bite my lip again only to stop at the light glare Emilio gives me. I end up just nodding my head whispering a small ok. He smiles and kisses my cheek, "Good girl." He grabs my hand and starts walking out of the kitchen. I don't know where he is taking me and I'm trying to decide if I want to find out. I look over my shoulder and see Toni smirking our way. As he sees me looking at me he just waves bye.

Sorry about the late update, I have been having a hard time coming up with what will happen next

Sorry about the late update, I have been having a hard time coming up with what will happen next.  Hope you like this chapter even though it is short.