A Perfect Date

Friday had finally came. Right after school, (Y/n) was dragged by her group of friends as they were discussing on what she should wear. They pulled out many outfits and they decided to pick  a black one piece outfit with roses designed to it. 

(Its the outfit on top and ignore the hat please.)

"I still can't believe that I'm going out with Nathaniel. I'm so nervous." (Y/n) twiddled with a piece of her hair. "Don't worry, (Y/n). You'll be great." Rose said as Juleka moved (Y/n)'s hair back. "Rose is right, you'll be fine." 

"It's just that its my first date ever and of course I'm nervous about it. What if things don't work out or I'll embarrass myself?" (Y/n) began to question herself. She didn't know if things are going to go great. Seeing that she is more nervous than ever, Marinette goes over to calm her down. "Relax, (Y/n). You and Nathaniel will have a great time together, I know it." Marinette calmed her friend. (Y/n) smiled at all her friends. "Yeah, Marinette is right about you and Nathaniel." Mylène said. "Yeah, but it would be embarrassing if you stutter a lot like Marinette." Alya joked. "Now that would be embarrassing if you pulled a Marinette on your first date." Alix laughed. "Hey!" Marinette exclaims. Everyone laughed together. Seeing the time, (Y/n) and her friends left her dorm. They wished her luck once more and separate in their own ways. 

(Y/n) paused her walking and hid an in alley way. Bitz flew out of her way and faced her. "Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Bitz asked. (Y/n) takes a deep breathe in and lets it out. "I don't know, Bitz. I guess I'm afraid to have a repeat." 

(Y/n) began to explain back at her old school, she liked another boy and he asked her out. They agreed to go to the movies together, but something happened. (Y/n) waited for her date at the at the movie theater for hours, but he never showed up. When she arrived home, she found out why her date didn't show up. Turns out her sister told her date that things weren't going to work out with them so he never showed up. After explaining everything to Bitz, the tiny Kwami smiled at (Y/n). He told that Nathaniel wasn't anything like her old date and her sister is not here to ruin her perfect date. Seeing that Bitz was right, (Y/n) got her confidence back and went back to go on her date with Nathaniel. 

Making her towards the Place des Vosges, (Y/n) could see Nathaniel sitting on a bench as he was holding two ice cream cones. She smiled and makes her way towards him. Nathaniel saw her coming and stood up to meet up with her. 

"Hey, Nathaniel. Am I late?" (Y/n) smiled. Nathaniel shook his head and smiled at her. "No, you're just in time." He hands her an ice cream cone. It was (f/f), her favorite flavor. "Hey, how did you know that I like (f/f) ice cream?" (Y/n) begins to eat her ice cream. "I remember that you told me that it was favorite on the first day we became friends." Nathaniel explains. (Y/n) paused. "You remember that?" Nathaniel smiled at her. 

They sat down on the bench and enjoyed their frozen tasty treats. As they ate their ice cream they began to talk about each other. They remembered some thing they had in common when they first met on the first day of school. True, they were both nervous about the beginning of the school year and they were glad they became friends on the same day. After eating their ice cream, they decided to go for a walk together. They enjoyed each others company as they strolled all around Paris. Making his first move, Nathaniel reached for (Y/n)'s hand and held it while they walked together. (Y/n) squeeze Nathaniel's hand back as he allowed him to continued holding her hand. 

Nathaniel led her to the Eiffle Tower. Once they made it to the top, they could see the lights from all over the city. Now (Y/n) could see why Paris was called the City of Light. While (Y/n) stares at the beautiful lights of Paris, Nathaniel quickly took out his sketch book and drew a quick picture of (Y/n). Once he was done, Nathaniel showed her the picture. It was her viewing Paris. She smiled at him and held his hand again as they view Paris. 

"You know I thought you had a thing for Marinette." (Y/n) looked up at Nathaniel. "I thought I did but I think I had feelings for you because you've been there to help me a lot and I'm glad to have to met you." Nathaniel explains. (Y/n) smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Me too." Nathaniel smiled back and laid his hand on top of hers. 

When it was time to get going, Nathaniel took (Y/n) back to her dorm, while they both continued to hold each other's hand. They made it to the door of her dorm before they said their goodnights. "I really had a great time, Nathaniel. Thank you for taking me out on that date." (Y/n)  smiled. "I should be thanking you for agreeing to go out with me. I hope that you can agree on going out with me on more dates." Nathaniel said. (Y/n) pulled Nathaniel closer to her and gives him a kiss on the cheek close to his lips. "I'd love to. Goodnight, Nathaniel." 

Nathaniel smiled at her with a lovestruck look on his face. "Yeah, goodnight, (Y/n)." Nathaniel waved goodbye to her while he walks out. Once she was in her dorm, (Y/n) collapsed to her bed and lets out a cheerful giggles. Bitz flew next to her and smiled. 

"I'm glad that you enjoyed your date, (Y/n)" Bitz said. 

"Yeah, me too." (Y/n) stroke Bitz's head. "Thanks for giving more confidence earlier, bud." She grabs the sketch Nathaniel drew of her and hangs it on her wall. She sighs in awe and she grabs her notebook. She began to write a special song for Nathaniel, a way to show her feelings for him and a thank you for the date."