The Bubbler

(Y/n) was walking towards Nino and Adrien. Since today is Adrien's birthday she wanted to give him her gift. "Hey, guys!" She waved. "Hey, (Y/n)!" They waved back.

(Y/n) opened her backpack and pulled out a envelope with Adrien's name on it. "Happy Birthday, Adrien." She handed him the envelope. "Thanks, (Y/n)." He opens his gift. It was birthday card and inside was a small birthday song (Y/N) wrote for him. "Aww, (Y/n). That's so sweet of you. Thank you again."

"What are friends for." She smiles at him.

(Y/n) turned her head slightly as she saw Marinette and Alya hiding nearby. She giggles as she excused herself from the boys.

"Might I ask why are you guys hiding?" (Y/n) asked as she crouched down with them. "I'm encouraging Marinette to go give her present to Adrien." Alya explains. (Y/n) smiles at her friends and decides to join in. "You got this, Marinette."

"You can do it, you can do it!" Alya encouraged. "I can do it, I can do it!" Marinette said to herself. She pops up to look at Adrien. "I can't do it, I can't do it!"

Alya facepalms. "Uh, no you don't, girl. You've been stalling all morning. Now's the time." She pushes Marinette over to Adrien. "Go for it, Marinette." (Y/n) quietly cheers.

Marinette stops right in front of Adrien. "Um, he-- Hey!" She is nervous as she holds her gift behind her back. "Hey." Adrien greeted back. "I, uh, I wanted to, umm, gift you a make-– I mean, gift you a give I made-- I mean..." Marinette spoke nervously.

Chloé suddenly appears and shoves Marinette out of the way. "Out of the way." She then acts sweet. "Happy birthday, Adrien!" She throws herself onto him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, thanks Chlo." Adrien gently pushed her off.

"Dummy." Marinette muttered to herself as Alya facepalms again. "Well, that was embarrassing." (Y/n) said.

"Did you get the gift I sent you?" Chloé asked. "Uh, no." Adrien replied. Then she pretends to be annoyed. "What? Oh, those delivery guys. I bet it was too heavy so they had to go back and get another guy to help. Those slackers. I'll make sure they get it to you by tonight." She gives him another kiss on the cheek and leaves. Nino chuckles and playfully punches Adrien's arm.

"Get back there! Don't be a pushover." Alya encouraged. "Literally!" (Y/n) adds. Marinette wasn't so sure anymore, which caused her two best friends to be frustrated.

"C'mon, Marinette, you can do it." (Y/n) smiles at her friend. Marinette was finally determined, but stopped when a limousine arrives.

"Gotta go. Photoshoot." Adrien said to Nino. He gets into the limo and leaves.

"Why can't I just mean what I say?" Marinette spoke. "Uh, say what you mean?" Alya and (Y/n) asked in union. "Exactly." Marinette replies. (Y/n) wraps her arm Marinette's shoulder. "I think there's still a way to give Adrien his present."

All three girls were standing outside the Agreste Mansion.

"This is his house? It's huge!" (Y/n) exclaims. "I guess that's the perk of being a famous model."

Marinette tries to open the mailbox. "This mailbox won't budge!" Alya points at the doorbell. "Ring the doorbell."

"Are you kidding? What if Adrien answers the--" Marinette begins to ramble, but stops when (Y/n) presses the doorbell. Marinette panics and screams. A hidden compartment on the wall opens and a camera appears.

"Yes?" A voiced said. "Um, hi. I'm in Adrien's class and I, uh--" Marinette shows her present to the camera. "Heh, did I already say that? Umm...Heh..." She smiles awkwardly. "Put it in the box." The woman instructed as the mailbox opens. Marinette puts the gift in the mailbox. "Thank you." The camera retreats and wall compartment closes. Marinette get excited. "Oh! I hope he likes it!"