Pixelator

In the Le Grand Paris Hotel, Ms. Bustier is having her class go through a work experience. Mayor Bourgeois is helping with their class assignments by having each student go through a different job at the hotel. Not only that but they will all be graded on their efforts to see if they either pass or fail in class. Everyone got an assignment except Alya, Marinette, and (Y/n). Ms. Bustier was with Mayor Bourgeois as they were looking for an assignment for them. They were all in the main hall to see what the problem was.

"Do you have Marinette, (Y/n), and Alya on your list, Mr. Bourgeois?" Ms. Bustier asked. "It doesn't look like it." Mayor Bourgeois was looking through the list. "I bet I know who helped Daddy make the assignment." Alya pointed at Chloé, who was hugging Adrien's arm. "I can't help, but feel sorry for that poor boy." (Y/n) crossed her arms and felt sympathy for her friend. "Of course, she gets to spend her entire day with Adrien... Ugh! This is gonna be the worst day ever!" Marinette whined. 

"It must be an oversight." Mayor Bourgeois continues to look through the list. "Daddy!" Chloé hands him a paper. "Thank you, sweetie. Oh yes! Alya, you're going to be... sorting trash at the main dumpster. " Mayor Bourgeois told while Alya gasped. "(Y/n) and Marinette will be..." He was cut off when the door opened to see Jagged Stone, his assistant Penny, and his pet crocodile Fang. Kim was by the door pushing the huge amount of luggage. Chloé gasped in excitement. "Whoa, no way!" (Y/n) gasped. Marinette pointed at them. "Hey! That's..."

Mayor Bourgeois walks up to Jagged Stone. "Excuse me, but this is a luxury hotel, not a zoo," Chloé calls out to her father and whispered to him. "That's Jagged Stone, the rockstar. He's sold millions of albums, he's very famous, and is very, very rich." Mayor Bourgeois suddenly has a huge smile on his face. "Mr. Stone, welcome to the Grand Paris Hotel! I am Mayor Bourgeois, the owner of this luxury establishment, in fact, the most luxurious in all of Paris. How might we serve you?" 

"How'd you think? I didn't just come here to admire your lobby." Jagged answered. "Jagged would like to check into your most luxurious suite," Penny told the Mayor. "And Fang better get a real bathtub, not a tiny water hole like the one in that hotel across the street." Jagged added. "We have everything you need, Ms. Fang. Even a state-of-the-art entertainment center!" Mayor Bourgeois told Penny. She lets out a giggle. "Fang's my crocodile." Jagged points at Fang, who was acting like a dog. 

"Mr. Stone, we have everything you require for your... Fang. Would he, um... enjoy a bubble bath?" Mayor Bourgeois asked. "Crocodiles don't like bubble baths. That dries their scales out!" Jagged answered back. What they didn't notice was that Jagged Stone's number one fan has entered inside. Fang was able to notice him and he follows the poor man. Marinette, (Y/n), and Alya were able to see the crazed fan taking photos of Jagged. He finally noticed fang and she screams in fear, which exposes himself. "Oh, no. Not him again. Jagged sign in annoyance. "Remember me, Mr. Stone? Vincent Aza! Just one photo to show everyone in the world that we're best buds! Come on, please! I'm your biggest fan!" Vincent exclaims happily. "I know, you've been to my last 36 shows. But we are not friends." Jagged said harshly. Vincent didn't listen to him. So he wraps his arm around him and tries to take a picture with Jagged. "There! Look into the lens!" Penny had enough of his antics, so she took Vincent's camera. "Didn't you hear Mr. Stone? You still haven't got it, have you? No photos!" She kicks out Vincent and throws his camera. He was able to catch it on time. "Good reflexes. Now don't let me see you near Mr. Stone again. Or next time, you won't get your camera back." Penny walks back inside the hotel. Leaving a frustrated Vincent. 

Once Jagged left for his hotel suite, Ms.Bustier calls out to Mayor Bourgeois. "Mr. Bourgeois, you haven't told Marinette and (Y/n) what job they'll be doing." He quickly checks his list. "Ah, yes. Of course, Marinette and (Y/n). Gophers. I've got a job for you already, Marinette and (Y/n)."