Mr Pigeon

It was another ordinary day at school as everyone was in Miss Bustier's classroom as Mr. Damocles is making an announcement. "You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and it must be your own design. In ten hours your fittest presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own student Adrien Agreste. In fact, Adrien will model the winning design in his next photoshoot. And now, to announce this year's theme: derby hats."

"Derby hats?" Marinette repeated nervously as she saw Chloé giving her a thumbs-down.

After class, (Y/n) and Alya were sitting on a bench as they watched Marinette pacing back and forth while she was looking over her stretchpad.

"Derby hat, derby hat, derby hat, derby hat...! I don't have any derby hat designs. I've got top hats, caps, even two-horned hats! Need a beret? I'm your girl. A sombrero? No problem-o. But a derby?! You know what? It won't even matter, 'cause I'll probably make a total fool of myself at the event, most likely trip over my stupid derby and collapse on Mr. Agreste; give him a full-blown concussion and Adrien will hate me! I'll never be a world-renowned fashion designer. MY LIFE IS OVER!" Marinette collapses on Alya's lap as she cries.

"All this over a derby hat?" Alya comforts Marinette. "Let's see me your sketchpad, Marinette. I'm sure you got something that could help you win." (Y/n) said as she took Marinette's sketchpad. "Forget it, I'm a disaster zone. I'll probably mess everything up in the end." Marinette ranted out more negative words about herself.

Out of the blue, Adrien appears, which startles Marinette as she hides behind the bench. "Wow, (Y/N), those are some awesome designs. I didn't know you had such mad skills."

"Uh, thanks Adrien, but these aren't mine. All the credit goes to Marinette." (Y/n) points at Marinette. "You're super talented, Marinette. You seriously have a good chance of winning." Adrien complements. "Well, um, yeah! I... like-- um, designs that-- um," Marinette didn't know what to say next, so Alya and (Y/n) make motions to her, who tries to interpret them. "go... upwards? Um, while stopping... I mean, uh-- uh, um, thanks?"

"Sure, and uh-- good luck. Maybe I'll be wearing your derby at father's next photoshoot." Adrien leaves." Girl, you gotta get a grip next time. But did you hear? Adrien thinks you're good enough to win!" Alya squealed as all three of them cheered together.

(Y/n) opens her phone and checks the time. "You have only nine hours until the competition starts."

"Yikes! I'm off to my secret garden of inspiration. I'll see you later." Marinette runs off ,but she hits a wall. "AH! I'm okay. I'm okay, I'm okay."

As Marinette left, Alya and (Y/n) looked at each other before chuckling together. "What are we going to do with that girl." Alya asked. "I don't know, you tell me." (Y/n) replied. They continued their laughing before they went their separate ways.

(Y/n) was humming a cheerful tone as she was walking around Paris killing time before the fashion competition. Bitz flew out of her backpack and sat on (Y/n)'s shoulder using her (h/c) hair to hid.

"What a nice sunny day." Bitz said. (Y/n) nods. "You're right, Bitz. It is a lovely day." (Y/n) smiles in thought. "I can't wait for the fashion competition. I know that Marinette will win for sure!" Bitz nods his head. "Marinette has talent that's the truth."

(Y/n) smiles at her kwami and pats his head as he nuzzles her cheek.

As the two of them continued their walk, well (Y/n)'s walk, pigeons suddenly appeared out of nowhere. They were blocking the whole street and refused to let any vehicle drive on by.

"Okay, this is weird." Bitz commented. "You're telling me." (Y/n) agrees. She ran towards a group of people as they all watched the news by a electronic store. Nadja was on the screen. "Pigeons have taken over Paris. This is just one of the many alarming situations giving authorities cause for major concern." She touches her earpiece. "Yes, I've just been told that someone named "Mr. Pigeon" is making an announcement."