Simon Says

Alec: Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!

Nino walks towards the stage and stands next to Alec.

Alec: So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome! Check out the decks we got for you!

(Y/n) was in her dorm watching the game show on her laptop live. Nino invited her and the others to join, but she couldn't make it. From all the absences she's been receiving. She had to do extra homework as her punishment. (Y/n) sighs in disappointment, wishing she could go there and support her friend. "I guess, this is what I get for skipping school to go save the world." (Y/n) groans. Bitz flew close to her. "Can't blame them, you can just tell them to excuse yourself to go be Chiroptera and save the world." (Y/n) shook her head. If only that were easy."

(Y/n) was grateful that she didn't have to be in school to finish her work. She can do her homework and watch Nino in her dorm.

Alec: So, the challenge the viewers have chosen for you is... To get the mayor of Paris, André Bourgeois, to dance! Thank you for agreeing to play with us today, sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?

André: Zero. I despise dancing. The last time I set foot on a dance floor, Madonna was in kindergarten.

Bitz sat on top of (Y/n)'s head. "Nino's got this in the bag." (Y/n) nodded in agreement. "You said it, buddy."

As (Y/n) was doing her homework and watching the show, she received a group chat from Marinette and Alya. Bitz quickly hid when (Y/n) answered the call. Turns out her best friends couldn't make it either since Alya was babysitting and Marinette got grounded. Then, (Y/n) explained her situation to them.

Marinette: Seriously? How can you say that, Alya?

(Y/n): Yeah, I thought you'd agreed with us.

Alya: Sorry, but I kinda get your dad, Marinette. You're never where you say you'll be. Showing up late, splitting mysteriously and all. Same with you, (Y/n). You may get to class on time, but there are other times you'd disappear. I'd almost suspect you both were leading...a double life.

Both (Y/n) and Marinette were pretty shocked but quickly hid it.

Marinette: Gimme a break! You're being ridiculous.

(Y/n): Alya, you and your crazy theories. Save that stuff for your blog, please.

(Y/n) paid attention back to the show to see if Nino won yet. She won't lie, Nino was playing pretty cool music. It even has her nodding her head to the beat. Not to her surprise, Mayr Bourgeois was moving his head to the beat. This means that Nino won the challenge!

Alec: Victory! Challenge conquered by Nino. You moved your head to the beat, Mayor Bourgeois! That counts as dancing!

André: What?! That's not true! My neck was... itching, that's all.

Alec: Relieving an itch to the beat counts as dancing, too! Nino, congratulations. You'll return in one week to meet your next challenge! And now, for our next contestant, welcome Simon Grimault!

"Nino won the challenge, (Y/n)!" Bitz silently exclaims. "Awesome!" (Y/n) silently cheered. She and Bitz continued to watch the show. Even, (Y/n) tried to pay attention to her friends on the chat too.

Alec: Mr. Grimault, you are a hypnotist. You use cards to hypnotize people to get what you want from them!

Simon walks onto the stage next to Alec.

Simon: Well, yes, I'm a hypnotist. But, uh, I don't use my skills to get anything.

Alec: So, your challenge today, Simon, is to use your talents to bring a very elusive celebrity to this very TV set! Give it up for the king of fashion, Gabriel Agreste!