01. "Just fucking ride, will you?"

Xylina's POV

He was indeed terrible at his job.

That was the first thought inside my head when I woke up handcuffed to a chair. My disappointment knew no bounds and I would've taken extreme offense in that considering I'm used to waking up in the most expensive furniture of my apartment, my bed, everyday. The only place I invest without holding back.

Until it hit me.

For a moment I was still. And after that every single cell of my body was on fire. In pure range.

That son of a bitch had the audacity to fucking tase me, kidnap me and tie me up to a chair when I took him at my place, treated his wound and basically saved his fucking life? That ungrateful piece of horrible shit.

And that's the only explanation I can provide for the next 20 minutes of shouting every single threat I had in the history of dictionary at the top of my lungs.

I only stopped when I heard a door open and footsteps climbing down the stairs. Who the hell keeps someone captivated in the living room of a warehouse? The old warehouse was converted into a home. Though the interior sucked, this was still a cool place I'd totally live in. But that's besides the point because there stood a boy in front of me with bambi eyes and black hair. In a simple hoodie and jeans and big earphones hanging around his neck, he looked hardly 17-18.

"What's your name, kid?" I asked as he stared at me with his pouty lips.

"Felix. Felix Wesson." He said, still with the accusing eyes lingering on me.

"Xylina Walker. So Felix, you think you can help me getting rid of these?" I shook my handcuffed hands from the back of the chair.

He shook his head in response and I wanted to smack him.

"Why's that?" I asked patiently.

"Because you'll 'boil my teeth, insert speakers inside my eardrums, bust my kneecaps and wear my skin as a dress on Dior runaway walk' if I let you out of those." He quoted some of the threats I had shouted and I almost felt ashamed of myself. Almost.

"Those ain't for you. I'll do all of those to that blue eyes. Trust me he deserves them."

Frowning slightly he said, "But you said you'll sacrifice him to the bloodsucker demons of the deep end of the forbidden forest and pay them to make him their slave and put him into a maid costume whoever handcuffed you to the chair. I'm the one to handcuff you."

I almost chocked on my own saliva when I heard him. I swear to God the threats didn't sound half as ridiculous when I shouted them as it did coming from his mouth. The kid looked highly offended as he quoted the words as if how dare I say those horrible things to him.

I sheepishly smiled and said, "I thought blue eyes tied me up. I didn't know it was you."

"Xavier Stryker is his name."

"You just gave me another reason to kill him. How dare he share the same first alphabet as me?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I doubt it's him who shares the same first alphabet as you. He's 24 years old and you look nothing older than 21 so it's you who shares the same first alphabet to him." He stated with a sense of observation and faint pride and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Who are you guys? And where's that ungrateful bustard?"

Before Felix could answer any of my questions, there enters another person into the living room. A male figure approximately 6 feet stood in front of me inspecting me while I inspected him. His brown eyes were looking at me in a judgemental way. His wet blond hair were dripping indicating he just got out of the shower.