06."I'm afraid your sausage wallet isn't getting the sausage tonight."

Xylina's P.O.V.

"I'd like to take this appropriate opportunity to officially apologize-"

"No, you don't. You just want me to pretend getting stabbed in the thigh never happened." Newt cut Vicky off before he could finish his sentence.

"It was a mistake!" Vicky said through his gritted teeth, clearly on the edge trying to justify himself.

"Yeah? Taking a hot shower while singing 'Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen' at the top of your lungs when I'm handcuffed into the bed with a damn knife stabbed in my thigh is, of course, a fucking mistake. Let's not forget about stealing my favorite robe afterwards!" Newt basically screamed through the earpiece.

It seems like Newt wished nothing more than a technology where you can strangle someone through your earpiece right now, and judging from his tone, Vicky's chances of making it out alive from a bullet in his heart is higher than it is if he were in the same room as Newt right now.

"Xylina, he's being mean to me." Vicky whined through my earpiece causing me to roll my eyes.

"Handcuff, bed and robe....you were totally pulling a Christian Grey there." I laughed.

"N-no I wasn't!"

"I didn't know you had a knife kink Vicky." I teased totally enjoying their mental breakdowns.

"Why- why didn't I think of this before? This all makes sense now-" Newt trailed off. "I swear to God Vicky fucking Stevenson, I don't think care your father is the director of Argos. I will kill you with your own balls choked in your throat next time I see you asshole!"

"Ladies, ladies you both are pretty. Now, can you stop cat fighting? I'm trying to focus here."

"Focus on what? Killing people?" Newt snickered.

"Yup, exactly. Why the hell are you both having this conversation right now at the first place?" I demanded as I drew my dragger out of the lifeless man's chest and wiped it on the curtain before dodging another bullet.

"So you know who my murderer is when you find me dead tomorrow. I'm counting on you to send him to hell ASAP if he kills me. I'll have Satan daddy spank his butt with his big swatting stick." Vicky sloppily babbled.

"Listen here you piece of shit, let's get one thing straight-"

"I'm not." Vicky laughed through the earpiece, clearly drunk off his ass.

"Newt, you need to get Vicky. He's drunk as fuck."

"No no. I swear to drunk, I'm not God." Vicky shouted 10 pitch higher than his actual voice and I closed my eyes momentarily wincing, causing me to almost get a bullet in my heart. Thankfully I moved quick enough to only a gush and not the whole bullet in me.

These fuckers are gonna get me killed for sure.

"Shut up idiot. And Xylina, I'm NOT going to get him." Newt panicked.

"Yes, you are." I ordered as I felt the body underneath me stop moving and I let go him off my headlock, rolling away from another and kicking the gun off his hand before knocking him off his feet before getting on my feet with gun from the ground and shooting him in between his eyes.