02. "Are you gonna unload the dirty laundry in the bathroom at 4 am?"

Xylina's POV

"FUCKING HELL!" Xavier screamed hitting the steering wheel taking yet another sharp turn.

Xavier was an incredible driver, I had to give him that but no matter how fast he went, how many turns he took or how insanely he drove, the red Mercedes somehow always managed to follow us.

Something just didn't fit right. They lost us so many times but how on the earth they managed to find us each time in this sketchy neighborhood? That's basically impossible. Unless....

"Xavier, where were you before you ran across me in bloodlust?"

The glasses were no longer on his eyes and his eyes were dangerously narrowed on the road. "With the gang." That's all he said.

"And? Were you captivated?"

"What the fuck is your problem? Just shut up and sit back." He snapped at me with a glare before looking back at the road.

"Will you just answer the goddamn question?" I pushed him further getting angry myself.

"I was getting beaten to a pulp by them! There! Happy now? Now do me a favor and keep fucking quiet!" He shouted and I would've flinched if I wasn't ready for the outburst but I was and it took me all of my self control not to reach over and punch him square in the face.

"Fucking idiot." I turned my head to the other side and muttered under my breath.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He basically growled. If looks could kill, I'd have vanished in the thin air.

"I said, fucking idiot because that's what you are. What kind of an agent you are not to figure out that they probably planted a fucking tracker on you by now?" I shouted back causing the car to come to a sudden halt, almost sending me flying to another dimension if it wasn't for the seatbelt holding me back in place.

For a second I saw the starts roaming round around my head.

Xavier's mouth was slightly open as well as his eyes which stayed on the narrow alley in front. The red Mercedes was nowhere in the view and the screeching sound the tires made were also weren't audible indicating it probably lost us again.

"You're right. I'm such a fucking idiot." He muttered slowly once he realized where I was getting to.

"Glad you agree. Remind me to have a serious talk with whoever made you a secret agent." I bite back but not like that bothered him because the next thing I know, he was throwing his jacket and shirt over his head and turned his back towards me.

Before I could call his mother a bitch, my eyes landed on the chip that was peaking out of his flesh. Dried blood around the area had already turned brown. I took out a bobby pin and took out the microchip with it.

"How the hell did you not feel it yet?" I showed him the chip as he looked at it once before putting the seatbelt back in and stared the car.

I totally ignored the fact that he was shirtless and stick my upper body outside of the window. We got out of the narrow alley and entered into a bigger one. A motorcycle passed by us and I threw the chip on it and watched it going to the opposite direction than us.