( vol3) chapter 18

A/n: round one!

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Ruby was standing on a cliff in Infront of a grave with a rose on it

Ruby: hey mom, sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been, well things have been pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too, he's, you know, dad. He's still teaching at signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on a mission soon, I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too... well I haven't gotten kicked out of beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. I keep her in line. That was a joke. She's actually a rest great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot of friends Dad  Well so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! They're my teammates. Together, we form RWBY.
And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion. Anyways, uh, I made a bunch of new friends,*blushing* and a boyfriend, y/n you'd probably like him, he's really nice even though he does have a problem with appearing out of nowhere,  and met some, let's say, odd teachers. We also stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like they say: like mother like daughter.  I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early but uh, I guess he'll tell me one day, you know how he is. It's the more I get to know him, the more he starts sounding like uncle Qrow.

Zwai: *woof*

Ruby: oh! Look's like Dad's back. I gotta go!  He's dropping me off at beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission! Wish me luck!

She put her hood up but before she left she turned back

Ruby: it was good to talk.

She walks off as the screen pans out to the horizon a few white petals flow sun

Summer: good luck Ruby...

**** time skip brought to you by chibi Summer learning everything about Y/n from RLD****

After finishing their match team Rwby went to get food at a spot Yang suggested Ruby seemed to by waiting for a thing or someone?

Yang: you okay sis?

Ruby: hm? Oh yeah I'm* moving her hand feeling for something* fine

Yang realized what she was doing and brought up the question

Yang: Y/n hasn't approved yet has he?

Ruby: Yeah. I didn't see at the tournament, or since this morning when-

Ruby looked at her sister remembering what happened

Yang: I apologized didn't I?

Ruby: but it was scary.

**** this morning ****

Y/n was laying with Ruby seeing her sleepy made him smile-

Yang: Y/N I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! SO HELP ME OUM IF YOU LAYED A FINGER ON HER! YOUR DEAD!

Y/n: Ruby?

She was still sleeping and he didn't know what was more concerning the very angry sister on one side of the door? Or the one who is somehow sleeping through it?

Y/n: * quietly * ruby!

He gently shook her causing her to gently open her eyes. She smiled at him but it slowly faded into shock as the door burst open revealing Yang who was seeing red figuratively and literally, she grabbed y/n's neck and started shaking him to the point his head fell off, this didn't stop as she grabbed his head and shook it.