(vol7) chapter 55

A/n- meeting a detective!

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-:-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Y/n woke up and saw he was in the same position and figured he cried himself to sleep. he got up but was too tired to teleport.

*** transition ***

Y/n was walking through the hall but bumped into the person he was going to meet.

Y/n: oh, my apologies, Ironwood.

Ironwood: no, I was lost in thought. There's too much happening all at once...

Y/n offered Ironwood would a hand but couldn't pick him up because he was too heavy but noticed Y/n's disheveled look

Ironwood: is everything alright? you look awful.

Y/n: I didn't much sleep last night.

Ironwood placed a hand on his shoulder

Ironwood: what happened last night must weigh hard.

Y/n: yeah... last night.

Ironwood: I was actually on my way to look for you, there's something we need to discuss.

Y/n followed him back to his office but saw the others leave and sighed. Y/n entered the office and Winter stood by.

Ironwood: now then.

Ironwood closed the window and a Hallow gram appeared on the desk

Ironwood: there's been a string of murders.

Y/n: in mantle?

Winter: no, unfortunately, the problem is Altas.

Ironwood pushed a button on his desk and pictures of the victims and Y/n recognized all of them

Ironwood: you know who these girls are?

Y/n: yes, there were also at the human trafficking hideout.

Ironwood: I  figured as much, these murders are following the list Evelyn downloaded. These are causing unease in Atlas. We can't afford that when the tower is up. But...

Y/n: but?

Winter: we don't know who or where this person is, and his murders are too stretched out to create a perimeter.

Y/n: what about  Jack and Charry? They're the only other people who could know about that list.

Winter: Charry is certainly in critical condition after that raid. This leaves our suspected target, Jack Knave. His transport was crashed and he managed to escape.

Y/n: okay tell the police-

Ironwood: I'm afraid that's not an option.

Y/n: what do you mean?