(vol7) chapter 50

A/n: the 50th chapter!

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Team Rwby and JNPR plus Y/n walked into a lab room where Pietro

Pietro: oh your here, apologies for the mess, and holding on to your weapons so long. The upgrade you requested was, well more than I anticipated.

???: so he kindly asked me to stop doing what I was doing to help him through it.

A brown-haired woman with a messy ponytail and glasses with a cigarette hanging out the side of her mouth

Pietro: Evelyn, I thought we agreed on no smoking in the lab?

Evelyn: I'm using an ice cig, stop worrying.

Pietro: everyone, I'd like you to meet Evelyn Caterpillar, one of the Atlases top engineers-

Evelyn: Jack of all trades to be more specific, anyways let's get this over with I have more impact things to do.

Evelyn over to Blake's Gambol Shroud

Evelyn: you're up first Black.

Blake: it's Blake.

Evelyn: whatever, anyway the original blade was junk and I don't fix junk so I scraped and it's now possible to be used as a hubcap as we speak.

Blake: what!

Evelyn: I remade the blade out of a mix of carbon-spring steel with some carbon fiber somewhere in there. I also took the liberty to rework the trigger mechanism and handle for a more comfortable and neutral feel.

Blake: oh, thanks I guess?

Evelyn inhales and the smoke escaped her nose and went over to Wiess's Myrtenaster

Evelyn: whoever you had made this wasn't doing you any favors.

Weiss: I beg your pardon! I have yo-

Evelyn: I don't care who it was but they forgot to use tampered glass in the cylinder cartridge slot, the fact you haven't lost a limb yet escapes me.

Weiss: oh...

Evelyn: I've also reworked the cylinder for it to be more responsive.

Evelyn picked up Yang's cybernetic arm and ember Celica

Evelyn: I'm sure you want this back, but before I give it to you, should know that Pietro is not good with weapons.

Pietro: hey!

Evelyn: I'm sure you've noticed the difference in the power from your arm and gauntlet?

Yang: yeah actually.

Evelyn: well you needn't worry I fix it, and I've added ten more rounds of what I would call explosives tag shells that are remotely detonated by movements in your arm.

Yang: mama likely!

Evelyn: and when I say this I mean it, from someone who themselves own a robotic arm, yours is a close second.

Evelyn rolled up her lab coat sleeve showing a blue painted cybernetic arm

Yang: what happened?

Evelyn: I wanted one so I cut mine off.

Yang: really?!

Evelyn: no it's none of your business.

Yang: you could've just said that!

Evelyn: and you the other blonde I sharpened your blade, it's now vorpal.

Jaune: vorpal?

Evelyn: it goes snicker-snack and leaves them dead, as for the shield just added some gravity dust. I would have added a gun but there was no room.