Chapter 3 - Exploration

Exploring the ship was far more fun than George had expected.

It was absolutely huge. There where so many corridors, and the lounge was luxurious, with lovely velvet sofas and beautifully arranged flowers. The balcony stretched across the front of the boat, the gold railings glinting prettily in the sunlight. and the view was outstanding, the white fluffy clouds stretched across the blue sky, disappearing as the sky met the sea. George had looked across at Dream and saw that even he was smiling back at him.

They had both gotten lost twice in the process in getting back to the dining room and they had met multiple people in the prosess.

The first person they had encountered was Miss Nihachu.

She had been sitting alone on one of the benches on the balcony, a book sprawled open on her lap. Her blonde hair was hanging prettily next to her shoulders and she gazed happily forward at the sky.

She had waved at the sight of them, and not wanting to seem impolite, they both waved back. It was only later on though, that they discovered her name.

The next person they met, was a lady named minx.

George and dream had been wandering around even more, when they both heard shouts coming from the end of the corridor. and there they had found her arguing quite loudly with Alex at the other end.

"GIVE ME MY KEY BACK YOU CUNT! IF YOU DONT I WILL BLOODY REPORT YOU." She snarled at him.

As they approached Alex turned white. "I DIDNT TAKE YOUR KEY!" he shouted back at her. But his voice sounded thin.

Dream was debating whether to go on ask what on earth was going on, but in the end he decided it was worth a try.

He muttered to George in his ear and he nodded, and followed Dream as he approached them.

"Is anything the matter?" Dream asked, eyebrows raising.

"This- this- madwoman thinks that I stole her key!" Shouted Alex, his cheeks red from anger.

"BUT THE CUNT DID!" Minx flared, her voice raising.

"Where is the key?" Dream asked calmly.

"LIKE I FOCKING SAID, HE'S HOLDING IT!"

But when Dream looked at Alex, he saw nothing in his hands at all. He stared back at the Lady, waiting for her reply.

"BUT- IT-" suddenly she fumbled for her pockets of her skirt, and pulled out a golden key. The exact ones that open the cabin doors.

The edge of the lady's cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. For once that day she was lost for words.

"What's your name miss?" Asked Dream.

"Minx." She replied coldly, before she stormed off into her cabin.

The three men stood there awkwardly, until Alex bowed and ran off before either of them could ask where the dining room was.

George looked after him curiously. "What just happened?" He asked Dream.

"Not a clue." Dream sighed.

~~~~~~

The next people they next met, where sitting at the bar.

Dream and George had been wondering about now, debating on wether to go and get food. George pushed open a big brown door, not really thinking, it gave way in-front of him. He stumbled forward and dream had to turn his giggle into a cough as he spotted two men talking.

The blonde man was sitting at a bar, his back was hunched and he was glaring up at the man who was standing behind the counter of the bar.

His fluffy brown hair was hanging over his forehead, and he was polishing the glasses with a flannel, directly looking away from the blonde man.