It's so cold

''Y/N Y/N wake up please'' were the words of Cordelia and you could hear the concern and panic in her voice and that made you open your eyes in the end. Slowly as your vision started coming back and you adjusted yourself you found yourself in Cordelia and Hanks bedroom and you have no idea what you are currently doing here. You have only been in here once after helping the headmistress carry some decorations she bought in here and you took in the beautiful large white room. ''Sweetheart are you okay?'' she asks and only now you realize you are lying on the cold floor with a pounding headache. At this point it is obvious you have fainted but the question is why. That's when you feel the same feeling again, causing you to shiver, your head to pound harder and your heart to feel like it's ripping apart. It feels like poison is in your system and it stretches through ever single vain. ''Delia I- someone is coming'' was all you managed to say before everything goes black again. 

What happened that night you only learnt later on because the person who was coming was Cordelia's husband Hank and your visions or warning system prevented from something bad to happen because Cordelia found out he didn't only cheat on her but he also planned an attack on her and the coven because he is a witch hunter. Fiona and Cordelia found out through their powers and you woke up on Delia's bed in the middle of her screaming at him telling him to get the hell out. Thankfully the headache and the dizziness was gone now it usually stops once you know who or what the threat is. He was standing in front of Cordelia witch a box which seems to be his things and Cordelia looked so sad and disappointed you hated him for what he did. ''I don't understand why you would do this to me or us? you never loved me?'' Cordelia asked and her voice was breaking. All he did was smile at her and say ''How could anyone love you'' and thats when you stood up and walked up to him. ''Y/N?'' Cordelia asked worried that you are awake and that you would faint again. Anger was written all over your face and your fists were clenched. ''What do you want?'' he asked annoyed and not really bothered by your presence. ''I want you to take that back and get the hell out of here'' you said trying hard to hold back your anger. ''I-'' he looked at you surprised you would speak up to him like that but he suddenly turned to Cordelia and said ''Are you really getting your little pets to speak up now instead of doing so yourself?'' and thats when your fist landed in his face and it ended up in him having his nose broken and Fiona kicking him out the coven and you having a broken hand. You never mentioned it to Cordelia though and you spent ages in the greenhouse to heal your hand on yourself. That night your visions and warning system was the worst it has ever been due to preventing an attack from witch hunters and you had no idea Cordelia was beside you the entire time. After you fainted again she caught you and made sure you didn't hit your head, she laid you on her bed and put her hands on your forehead to check your temperature and she kept checking your breathing is okay. Even when Hank came in and shouted at her and said horrible things she was focused on you, making sure your breathing is still stable and you are alright. 

As you slowly wake up from hearing your phone buzzing multiple times your head is still hurting and you feel awful. You haven't felt this kind of uncomfortable and pain before and you still don't understand what is happening. As you look at the time you realize you are going to miss work so you slowly make your way over to your phone and call your boss. ''Hello Y/N?'' he asks and you try and focus on your words ''Yes Hello I am calling in to tell you I am not feeling well and won't be able to come in I am sorry'' and thankfully you have a good and understanding boss and she says ''Aww don't worry, get well soon and let me know when you are able to work again'' and you nod and end the call. As you check your phone you see a few messages from Ally but you can't read them because it feels like you might faint again from simply looking at your phone. You slowly fall back onto the bed and just rest comfortably in the bed before your eyes get heavy and you feel sleepier by the minute. Meanwhile you have no idea that Ally is worrying about you because she has messaged and called you a few times after she thought of surprising you at work and bring you some lunch. Your co-workers told her that you have called in sick and she is worried because you didn't tell her about it. She tried to call one more time but you didn't answer so she is currently driving to your apartment. Today it's her day off that's why she went to the Restaurant to check on things and then she wanted to surprise you by the cafe on Main Street. It's in Ally's nature to care for people especially when they don't feel well and due to her being a mother she would often worry about peoples wellbeing especially when those people mean something to her and are close to the woman. She has only been at your apartment once because she brought Oz here when she had an important Senator thing but she hasn't been inside yet. She remembers the adress and the front main door is open so she walks inside and to your apartment door. She rings the doorbell and knocks a few times and that's what ultimately wakes you up from sleep and you still don't feel too well but you manage to walk to the door sleepily and a bit confused what is going on. As you open the door you see Ally standing there and you smile but her face is filled with concern. ''Y/N what happened why didn't you tell me you are sick'' she asks and you blink a few times trying to focus on her words and not the sickness you feel in your stomach and your head hurting. ''I-'' you try to speak but she interrupts you ''Oh my god you are really pale'' she says and you move a few steps back so she can step inside your apartment.