Another love

TW: cursing

''Y/N the truth is I need to know why you left us'' Cordelia says and you start to get a bit impatient why she still isn't telling you properly the reason she is here in Michigan right now. ''Cordelia'' you say and sigh because this is getting more nerve wrecking every minute that passes. ''Y/N please tell me why you left I need to know'' and in her voice you can hear the sound of desperation. ''Cordelia it doesn't matter now'' you say but she interrupts you and says ''It does'' and you start to get annoyed. ''Listen Cordelia I left and my reasons don't matter now I wanna know why you are here so tell me or I am going to leave'' and you regret talking to her like this but it's mentally exhausting to be near her and you try your hardest to pull yourself together and not cry. ''Fine.. the truth is after you left I wasn't myself it felt like a part of me was missing and eventually Madison told me how stupid I was for never reading your actions right and Y/N I am sorry'' and you pinch yourself thinking this is one of your weird dreams. It feels like you literally lost the ability of breathing or talking at this point because you are a shaking mess. ''Please say something'' the supreme says and you try to collect yourself but you still don't know what to actually say. ''Was Madison telling the truth Y/N did you... love me?'' she asks and looks at you and you can feel the tears building up. ''Y/N please talk to me'' she says and you suddenly say ''Yes Cordelia are you being serious right now? I was in love with you for three fucking years and I would have done everything for you -- god I would have even died for you and all you did was spent time with Misty'' and Cordelia can't believe her ears, part of her is relieved Madison was telling the truth but part of her is sad you see her in this way. ''Cordelia how do you have the audacity to come here now after I tried to forget you for a year, despite having nightmares and daydreams about you, you are like a drug and I tried to get you out of my system and just as I am about to get over you, you show up here and tell me you have feelings for me? I can't believe you'' and although this is nothing like you, you get your jacket and walk out of Cordelia's hotel room, banging the door and running back to your apartment with tears in your eyes. You didn't take one more look at Cordelia and the supreme is at a loss of words and she also has tears in her eyes because she never knew she made you feel like that and she feels like an idiot for not realizing your feelings sooner. 

After you get into your apartment you bang the door shut and you slide down the door crying. Part of you can't believe this is all real that Cordelia is here and that she tried to find you for a while and the reason to find you is because she knows about your feelings and apparently feels the same? You still can't believe this isn't a dream and part of you keeps hoping you will wake up soon but it's pointless. For a while you cry because of the way you reacted for speaking the way you did, for cursing and just leaving the room like an immature child. At the same time you cry because you are mad at yourself for leaving the coven and reading Cordelia and Misty wrong, at the same time you are mad at Cordelia for coming back into your life and making everything with Ally confusing. You have no idea what to do or how to cope with this whole situation because usually if you are in a messy situation you talk to Ally about it or you used to talk to your friends at the coven or Cordelia about your problems and they always had a way out but with this you can't talk to anyone because everyone is involved in some way. It's now a few hours later and you still haven't got up and you still haven't done anything despite staring at the wall and thoughts circling your brain. You didn't notice Ally already being home and worried about where you are and the few missed calls she left and also Cordelia's missed calls. Ally eventually figured the only place you could have gone would either be the cafe even though you didn't have a shift scheduled but maybe they needed you to work on short notice and the other option is your apartment so she made her way there next. After not finding you at the cafe she is currently standing by your door and knocking. The knock makes you flinch and you quickly wipe the tears away and open the door. You didn't expect this to be Ally and when she takes a look at you her face quickly turns from worried to even more worried but also soft. She tilts her head a little and walks towards you. After she enters your apartment she pulls you into her arms and your face feels all ticklish with her brown short hair all over it. ''What happened my love?'' she asks in the most loving way and it makes your heart melt and you feel awful. For a while you struggle with words and try and think of anything to say without lying. ''Ally can we sit down?'' you ask and she nods and takes you to the sofa. After sitting down she takes her hands into yours and looks into your eyes. ''What is going on Y/N please let me know how you are feeling?'' she asks and her voice is so calming it relaxes you. You look down at your and her hands and take a deep breath ''Listen I went to see Cordelia-'' you begin and scan her face but she still seems calm which encourages you to carry on talking ''There is a reason she is here'' you say and you pause for a moment and you don't even know how to carry on and at the same time you can't believe the words you are about to use. ''She told me that she has been trying to find me for a while because since I am gone she realized she misses and needs me and that she knows now I had feelings for her'' and you can start telling that Ally is hurt at your words. After a moment she asks ''And? how do you feel about that'' and all you can say is ''I don't know'' before tears fill your eyes. Ally pulls you closer and she holds you for a while which calms you down, after a while she wipes the tears away and offers for you to go home with her and you take up on that offer and you both leave the apartment together.