I wanna kiss you

''Y/N sweetheart?'' you finally wake up after days of darkness and as you open your eyes you see Ally in front of you her brown eyes scanning you and her cold hand on your cheek. ''Darling do you feel okay?'' she asks and you try and slowly sit up and lean against the frame of the bed and you feel your body still aching but it's way better than the past few days. You haven't woken up properly yet and only sometimes you woke up for a few seconds but you fell asleep again straight away. Ally hands you a glass of water and says ''Please drink something'' and you take a few sips from the straw and it feels good because your throat feels incredibly dry from the lack of hydration in the last few days. ''Hey'' you mumble with a smile and Ally breathes out, she seems relieved. ''Hey sweetheart, I was so worried about you how do you feel?'' she asks and sits down next to you. ''I feel okay but it still hurts a bit'' you explain and she nods understanding. ''Wh- What happened?'' you ask and look at Ally and she looks down a moment and asks ''Don't you remember?'' and you explain ''I do remember the fight but what happened after?'' you ask a bit worried what to expect and obviously Cordelia isn't around so you are worried about her and that something might have happened to the supreme while you were passed out. ''Well after the fight Cordelia took you to a greenhouse with me and she did some healing stuff and then you were pretty much out of it for the next few days, at first you were in the coven, Cordelia took you to her bedroom but you woke up and told me you wanna go home so Cordelia took us here'' she explains. You furrow your eyebrow in confusion slightly ''Okay but where is Delia now?'' you ask and Ally looks down but you take her hand and ask again ''Ally tell me'' you demand. She looks up and meets your eyes ''She teleported us here and then left because she needed to be with the coven and look after the girls'' she explains and you ask her ''When was this?'' in return. Ally looks at you and it seems like she is hesitating and doesn't wanna tell you ''A week'' she mumbles and you turn to her shocked ''A week? what if something happened, what if those witch hunters-- wait what happened with those men?'' you ask freaking out slightly. Ally puts her hand on top of yours in an effort to calm you down ''Calm down baby so those men only followed Cordelia here as a distraction and it turns out they were left from some placed called the Cooperative and they were on a solo mission but the witches wiped their memory completely and they will never hurt anyone again'' and now you are even more confused. ''So Cordelia she hasn't reached out again?'' you ask but Ally shakes her head. ''I'm sorry Y/N'' she says but you shake your head and say ''Don't worry it's okay'' but she turns your head so you face her and she says ''No it's not Y/N your feelings are valid and I know how much Cordelia means to you and I kind of-'' but you both are interrupted when Oz comes running into the bedroom. ''Y/N'' he shouts excited because he hasn't seen you awake yet. ''Hey buddy'' you say as he runs into your arms and you hug him tightly and Ally smiles at the two of you being this close. ''Mommy?'' he asks and looks at Ally ''Yes angel?'' she asks and he looks at the both of you and asks ''Can we please go somewhere today like the park or something'' and Ally explains ''Darling I wish we could but Y/N is still resting'' but you protest ''No Ally it's fine really I promise I am okay'' and Oz face lights up with excitement and he runs off to get ready. ''Are you sure?'' Ally asks a bit worried but you reassure her you will be okay. Slowly you make your way out of bed and despite your legs feeling a bit shaky you make your way to the dresser and you get some comfortable clothes out and Ally helps you into them after showering. After you stepped out the shower and saw your face you felt a bit embarassed because of the bruising and it really looks like you were in a hell of a fight. Ally made sure to kiss all of the bruises and scratches better and after you all got ready you packed a little basket and you make your way to a park that is about half an hour to drive. Ally drives and focusses on the road and Oz is in the back reading his comics and you listen to the music from the radio and focus on your beautiful girlfriend and how glad you are about her being this understanding. At the same time your mind is with a familiar blonde witch because you have many questions on your mind. ''Why did she leave? Why hasn't she come back or reached out yet? Did anything happen between Ally and Cordelia maybe they argued? Should I call her or go and talk to her?''. Those are some questions on your mind and you don't have an answer for any of them apart from that Cordelia might not want to see you again because she thinks there is no chance between the two of you because of Ally and maybe it's for the best you think as you slowly start approaching the destination.