Make you feel alright

The week is going by slow and you and Ally have mostly been working and only seen each other when she takes you to work and when you are both at home. She has been so busy lately that she couldn't make any time to visit you in your lunch breaks. But to your surprise Cordelia showed up a few times and she either kept you company by going on walks or you just both having a coffee and talking about the coven and how things are going there. At first it seemed a bit weird to be around Cordelia but you didn't want for her to just stay in her hotel room all the time and you told Ally and she was fine with it as long as you promised you both stayed at the cafe or in the park and that it was only catching up. You didn't have any other intention anyways and despite time passing you still haven't decided on what to do because you feel like you have to make a decision and it's just painful. Today's shift was particularly boring and Cordelia didn't show up today which made you worry a little and at the same time you thought she maybe left but then you think she probably was busy with some things. You were just finished with everything and your co-worker left when you grabbed your coat and made your way outside. It's still chilly outside and you freeze a little as you walk to the bus stop. Ally can't pick you up today which is the reason for you having to take the bus. You are a little surprised when you see Delia standing by the bus stop. ''Hey Delia'' you say with a smile but also a hint of confusion in your voice. ''Hey so sorry I couldn't make it today I was going back to my hotel'' she explains and you both get on the bus together. As she is only going to her hotel and you to Ally's house where you have been staying for the past few weeks, she has two more stops than you. ''What have you been doing today?'' you ask her and she tells you about her teleporting to the coven and taking care of some Supreme things and checking on the girls and that everyone is doing okay and being looked after. ''That's great Delia'' you answer and the supreme gives you a little smile as her brown eyes lock with yours because she missed the way you call her name over the past year. ''What have you been up to today, how was work?'' she asks and you are about to answer her when a wave of dizziness hits you and it hits you hard. It causes you to close your eyes and when you open them you see stars and a worried Cordelia looking at you. ''Y/N are you okay?'' she asks and even her voice sounds a little off because your ears are ringing. You try and focus and that's when you notice that this doesn't feel right and it kind of feels like the feeling you had when Cordelia first came to Michigan but you didn't know it was her and your warning system playing up. ''I'm sorry I just felt a bit dizzy that's all'' you mumble and the bus is just coming to a stop by Ally's house. ''Do you want me to take you inside?'' she asks but you think about Ally and Oz and shake your head. ''No it's okay I'm okay'' you say as the wave slowly calms down and you feel better already. ''I'm fine Delia, see you tomorrow?'' you ask and she nods with a smile and as you wave her goodbye you still see a hint of concern in her face. As you approach Ally's house you let out a sigh because that feeling was strange and you don't quite understand what would have caused it. Your thoughts are distracted when you walk inside the house only to say goodbye to the babysitter and her leaving. ''Hey babe'' Ally says and walks towards you with a smile. She kisses you and you check out her outfit because she is wearing her iconic red suit and you love whenever she wears that for work. ''You look hot'' you say and Ally chuckles at your boldness. ''You hungry?'' she asks and you shake your head because despite all the hard work today you don't really feel like eating. ''Hm okay well I'll have a bite, do you wanna shower in the meantime?'' Ally asks and you nod and make your way to the bathroom. After showering you and Ally meet in the bedroom and she is reading something work related on her phone with her adorable glasses on and you love the sight. ''Do you have another shift tomorrow?'' Ally asks and you nod and she adds ''Good I don't have work tomorrow, I can take you and pick you up and I'll come around for lunch'' she says and you smile and hug her but while laying in her arms you wonder what it would be like for Cordelia and Ally to meet again. They both know about everything Delia about your relationship with Ally and you staying at her house and Ally knows about Cordelia staying at the hotel and her sometimes coming around in your lunch break but it still kind of makes you a little uncomfortable.