No more goodbyes

It feels like you stand there for a long amount of time, you trapped in this situation over and over and over again. A million thoughts go through your brain and suddenly a wave of situations start replaying in your head like Ally talking to you about Cordelia before and how she wanted to say something but Oz interrupting or you and Cordelia talking and one of the girls interrupting you. Maybe after all this was never a good idea, you didn't think you could get jealous and maybe this isn't jealousy maybe this is all just too confusing. It seems right now your feelings for those two women are the only thing that are real and everything else is confusing and a lie. In this moment you should be happy and you know that, you have two girlfriends both utterly in love with you, Ally pulled you out of darkness months ago when you left the coven and she gave you a second chance at life. Cordelia gave you a second chance at love because she accepted your choice of leaving and she went to find you and you know it means those two love you. You should be grateful and just walk inside the greenhouse and talk to them , you should be grateful they aren't fighting over you and tearing at each others throats. But something is missing, something feels incomplete? Whenever you are overwhelmed you would cry but it feels like there are no tears left? is that really the reason no more tears? or is it because you know deep down you shouldn't be sad or upset, you shouldn't let the past get a hold of you anymore, you should be strong, not weak just walking in with them and spending a good day with them. It seems like you aren't in control of what is going on anymore and it seems like you are just observing the situation from afar not in control of your own body or actions anymore. ''Why does everything have to be so complicated all the time?'' you think to yourself and close your eyes for a moment trying to breathe and calm down. You suddenly hear the greenhouse door open and you open your eyes only to see both Ally and Cordelia looking at you a bit confused and also concerned. ''Sweetheart what are you doing out here? and your hair is wet you will get sick again'' and she walks closer to you pulling the hood up so it would shield you from the cold air. You meet her brown eyes and both her in front of you and Cordelia from behind you two, can tell something is going on with you, it doesn't need any of your words showing them that your expression is enough. ''Y/N what's wrong?'' Cordelia asks and now you can feel the tears building up so you close your eyes and you turn around, away from Ally and her , so they wouldn't see you as weak and see how pathetic you are. ''I'm fine'' you say and you do what you would normally do in situations like these. Avoid. So you take a step to walk back to the coven and to your room and just hide but they don't accept that. ''Y/N'' you hear Ally say and follow behind you and you feel a strong hand grip around your wrist but not enough to hurt you. She turns you around and as soon as you meet her brown eyes the tears stream down your cheeks like you aren't in control of holding them back anymore. She pulls you into her chest immediately and you wrap your arms around her and you just stay like this for a moment until she says ''Come on sweet girl''. She takes your hand and leads you inside the greenhouse so the three of you can talk in peace. Cordelia follows after you and closes the door of the greenhouse and the three of you sit down on the sofa. Cordelia to your left, you in the middle and Ally to your right and they give you a moment to collect your thoughts and so you can explain how you are currently feeling. 

''Are you ready to talk to us?'' Cordelia asks after a few moments of silence and you look down because you feel this whole thing is stupid and you wish you could walk out and avoid this whole thing. ''It's stupid'' you mumble and Ally lifts up your chin, causing you to look at her and she explains ''Your feelings are not stupid, please tell us what is wrong'' and you look down again before explaining ''I'm just confused with this whole thing.. us'' you add and wait for their response. You look at Cordelia and you can see something in her eyes despite worry and it seems like she feels the same but you aren't sure. When you turn to see Ally's expression you see something that causes you to be confused a bit. It seems like guilt and you have no idea how she could feel guilty in this situation. You take a deep breath before carrying on ''The truth is I am not sure if this can work I honestly love you both so much but I don't want to only be around Ally for a few days and then you Delia, I want the both of you'' and you mumble that last part hoping they wouldn't hear it but they did. ''But I know that's not possible for the both of you and maybe we should just-'' but before you can finish that sentence Ally stops you. ''Hold on Y/N'' and she looks at the supreme and they exchange something in their eyes and it seems to you they know something that you don't like a secret only the both of them know and you don't. ''Y/N we have been talking and maybe this was a mistake'' Cordelia begins and you immediately feel a knot in your throat because you could never stand the thought of saying goodbye to either of them not now. ''Maybe we should have never shared you, maybe we could be happy together'' and she looks at Ally full of hope and waiting for your response but the sad reality is that you didn't really focus on her last words. Her words ''maybe this was a mistake'' keep repeating in your head and it's like a circle over and over and over again and nothing you can do will stop the thoughts. It's not until you feel a hand holding yours when you snap out of it and you blink a few times until the words of Cordelia hit you. ''Wait what?'' you ask confused and Ally makes you look at her and explains ''Look I never thought this could work and maybe my idea was stupid maybe we shouldn't share you.. maybe we can be together as one'' and she takes a little glance at Cordelia and the supreme gives you a reassuring smile. ''We don't want to push you or anything, it's entirely up to you sweetheart'' Cordelia adds and now you are slowly starting to understand the conversations you had with both of them and also the glances they exchanged just moments ago, the spark in their eyes wasn't you imaging something or reading something into the situations they have feelings for each other too? ''Does that mean you both love each other too?'' you ask and they both smile at you and explain ''We love you so much sweet girl and maybe that love we have for you and the idea of you happy turned into a mutual and united love'' Ally explains and slowly their words sink in and despite still feeling a bit confused you smile because this has been your dream from the very first moment the three of you met and were in one room with each other. You never believed however that it could ever be like this and that they could actually like each other and develop feelings and a connection and maybe this is a chance for the three of you to work out a solution that works for all of you. ''Are you okay with that love?'' Ally asks making sure to not push and you smile and answer ''I don't know how this will work yet but I am beyond happy'' you answer and they both wrap their arms around you cuddling with you in the early morning hours in the greenhouse. You enjoy their company and you don't think about letting go of them for a second.