The Curtain Rises! League Offenders and Defenders!!

It's finally time for the Pokemon League. Gino stood before the Manalo Stadium and he held his head up in pride. It took forever to build the stadium, but at the end of the day, its still a place where Pokemon Trainers will battle each other out to see who's the strongest. There's no doubt in his mind that he's going to conquer this one. Ash and his friends arrive at the League venue, Manalo Stadium.

Ash: Gino! Professor Kukui!

Kukui: There you are!

Ash runs in one spot, proving his enthusiasm to the both of them.

Ash: Professor, professor! Can I use the battlefield?

Kiawe: Calm down, Ash. We haven't even signed up yet.

Ash: Huh?

Kukui: Signups start in the evening.

Gino: You can go see the battlefield, but no battling there yet. Sorry.

Ash: Huh?!

Sophocles: Try to be patient, Ash.

Mallow: I get how you feel though...

Lana: Namely: hyped.

Kukui: It might be fun to explore the island while you wait for signups to start. Right, Lillie?

Lillie: Indeed. Manalo Stadium has more than just a battlefield. There is the Pokemon Center, of course, but there's also a shopping mall, relaxation facilities, restaurants and diners... There's a wide variety of places to go.

Mallow: Sounds fun!

Kukui: I'd love to show you around, but...

Woman: Professor Kukui! Could you help us out?

Kukui: Be right there! I've got my hands full, see...

Gino: Don't worry. I will show them if you want.

Kukui: That's very nice of you, Gino! Sorry about this. Later!

Ash: Good luck!

Mallow: So, what are we going to do?

Ash: I wanna see the battlefield!

Pikachu: Pika!

Gino: Follow me!

Kiawe: I want a look, too!

Sophocles: Wait! Me, too!

Lana: That was fast.

Lillie: As always, they know what they want.

Mallow: Should we go have a look at the shopping mall?

Both: Of course!

We now go to Team Rocket who are at their Bewear truck, ready to start another sale.

James: All right... You can tell it's the grand opening.

Meowth: It's not just League participants! There's loads of spectators, too!

James: Our early released sold well, too... With this massive crowd... The Manalo Doughnuts will sell like crazy, for sure!

Meowth: We'll be rich!

Both: Let's give it our all, gang!

Jessie: Hey, have you forgotten? We're here to win the Alola League, and conquer the Alola Region!

James: I know that! But securing funds is an important job, too.

Meowth: We'll win the League, sell loads of doughnuts and rake in the cash! Killing two birds with one stone!