Dewpider Gets Lana!

Today we are in a deep, deep part of MeleMele Island in a forest. We see a clear blue pond at the center of it with many different water Pokémon in it. These Pokémon were called Dewpider. An evolved version of Dewpider came out. This is called Araquanid, which is known by the same classification. It seems one certain Dewpider was late to meet with the others and even though it was happy that it arrived, the Araquanid bops it's head for being late and the other Dewpider laughed at it. The Araquanid sends the Dewpider out and they all head to the surface. It seems they have all left their nest to find a place of their own.

This certain Dewpider was the last one to get a move on as it makes itself a water balloon to put around its head. It then heads out to find its own home.

As the Dewpider is walking, a Pikipek nearby started to chase it as Dewpider noticed this and started running. The Pikipek wouldn't stop chasing it and just kept poking it until it fell down. After that, the Pikipek started laughing which made Dewpider annoyed. It grabs a portion of its water balloon and threw it at the Pikipek. The Pikipek managed to dodge it and Dewpider used that opening to go to a nearby pond but the Pikipek chased it again, poking its water balloon, till it popped. Dewpider needs that balloon to be able to breathe on land. The Dewpider then started rolling until it fell into the pond and that's when the Pikipek left.

Dewpider then looks back above the surface and gave itself a new water balloon. When it walked back on land, it started feeling a shake and started panicking. That's when an Alolan Dugtrio popped up from underground and bounced Dewpider around. They kept bouncing it until it got bounced high up a tree and landed on top of the tallest branch on it. Too bad it is afraid of heights as it grabbed on to the branch tight.

Inside the pond, it takes a look at its surroundings. To it, the pond seemed like a perfect place for it as it cheered happily. This only happened for a brief moment as another Dewpider shows up and smacks the other to the surface. The wandering Dewpider makes itself another water balloon as the other Dewpider who smacked it, rises to the surface with its own water balloon. It looks like they're fighting for the territory. They both started to expand a water balloon of their own, each making theirs bigger and trying to best the other. It eventually ended with the other Dewpider being the winner as it pops Dewpider's balloon. It then smacks it away from its territory.

Dewpider then continued to search for a home. It then eventually crosses a Grubbin and gets attacked by it. It wanders elsewhere as it then ran into a Rattata, which popped it's balloon. A nearby puddle is where it was able to make another one. Eventually, Dewpider went past a sleeping Pangoro. Time passes as it kept searching while it's sunset. It was then nighttime as it was sleeping in a log until a light shines bright, which woke it up. It sees that the light came from a group of Morelull as it follows them to a tree near the beach. They all then turn off their lights as they all fall asleep. Dewpider then looks over to its right and walks towards the beach. On the second day of it's journey, Dewpider sees the ocean for the first time. It then looks at the tides and plays around with it until it finally decided to dive into it. It then sees many other water type Pokémon within it such as Corsola, Luvdisc, Huntail, Wishiwashi, Finneon, etc. They all then got scared of something as they all hid, leaving Dewpider confused. It then turns around and sees a Sharpedo as it panics and swims away. Sharpedo then started to chase it, trying to eat it too. Dewpider then reaches the surface as it made itself another balloon and runs away. The day continued as the sun was in the sky and Dewpider was still walking along the beach until it heard something.

Lana: Popplio! Balloon!

Dewpider then looks over the rocks to see a kid with a Pikachu, man with a Hakamo-o, and the thing that really interested it was a girl with a Popplio that made her a water balloon for her head.