An Unsettling Encounter!

Gino was carrying a stick to what was a giant tree house. "And there! So it won't collapse." Gino saw a Exeggutor carrying some baskets of fruit. "Oh? For me?" Gino took a basket and ate a fruit. "Y'know, I kinda like it here. Away from everyone and everything. Don't get me wrong, I do like living with the Professor and Ash... but... I feel like no one pays attention to me anymore. You guys listen to me, right?" The Exeggutors began walking away. "H-Hey, come back!" Gino began following them. "I wonder how Mallow's doing?" he thought.

On top of a rock a girl was looking down on Gino. "There. He's the one." The girl looked back to her Pokémon who was carrying a mask around. "Yamask, follow the Pokémon."

---At Home---

Kukui was reading a book on the couch while watching Alola Detective Laki. Ash walked through the door. "Oh, Ash. How was the being on TV?"

"Me and the others arrived too late." Ash sighed. "But we did find Mallow!"

"Find... Mallow?" Kukui asked.

"Yeah. Her dad told us that she ran away from the Restaurant." Ash put down his bag. 

"At least she's okay. By the way, have you seen Gino anywhere?" Kukui closed his book. 

Ash froze. "G-Gino..."

"Yeah, where is he?" Kukui asked.

"Uhh... He's... Oh! With Hala! He's been training all day, you know." Ash lied.

"Makes sense." Kukui got up. "Alright, time to pick him up."

"Pick him up! What am I gonna do?" Ash thought. "Don't worry, Professor, I'll go get him!" Ash said.

"Really? That's nice of you!" Kukui thanked.

Ash dashed out of the house. "If she wasn't with Mallow, where could he be?" Ash spotted Kiawe walking around with Charizard. "Kiawe! Maybe he knows! Hey, Kiawe!"

"Huh?" Kiawe turned around. "Alola, Ash!" 

"Have you seen Gino?" Ash asked. 

"Gino? He was with Mallow, right? He must still be in the forest." Kiawe said. Ash and Kiawe walked to the forest and looked around.

Team Skull overheard their conversation. 

"The girl's gone, eh?" Skull grunt 2 asked.

"She must have left her stuff at her house." Skull grunt 3 added.

"Shut up, you two. I think we should head to that island. I heard it's called "Treasure Island." We could find a rare Pokémon!" Skull grunt 1 said.

"Treasure Island? That sounds skull cool!" Skull grunt 2 beamed.

"Let's go!" Team Skull cheered.

Back to Gino...

Gino was sitting in a pond with Exeggutors and other Pokémon. "This is fine. This feels like paradise!" Just then an explosion was heard. "What was that?" Gino hopped out of the pond. "Exeggutor!" He put on some thick gloves and hopped onto Exeggutor. "Take me to the mountain, please!" 

The Exeggutor went to the mountains near the beach. There was smoke coming from inside. "Is there another person?" Gino thought. He tapped Exeggutor who lifted it's head to the top of the mountain. Gino hopped off. "Thanks." He walked to the edge where Gino and Ash saw the stuck wimpod. "This is..." The explosion happened again but this time causing Gino to fall inside the hole. He fell on his back and quickly shot up. "Oww... that hurts!" The Exeggutor looked through the hole in the rocks, worried.