unloved I | s.j

𝐀𝐆𝐄: 16-17

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: mama scarlett x daughter reader (sienna)

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: running away i guess, angst,

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: mwahaha the part 1 edited and added on slightly. (july 5 2023)

-

sienna's pov

i was sitting in the make up trailer, waiting for my mom to finish getting her makeup done. she was shooting the black widow movie so she was excessively busy. in the time being and even before filming, i feel as if she had been distant. anytime i would try to ask her if she wanted to go shopping, watch a movie or even play a game she would say something along the line off "sorry sweetheart i can't right now. maybe later." it hurt and it was starting to get to me.

i tried hanging out with mom for at least 5 months with no success. honestly i was close to giving up. if she didn't want to hang then she doesn't wanna hang out. it's that simple. no means no. cliche. during the time, i hung out with aunt florence who i loved just like she was a mother. we went to the mall and did as much as i would with mom. she even told me to keep trying and if she said no she would talk to her. today, i decided i was going to try. one last time. i walked to moms trailer and knocked on the door "come in" i heard her say.

i walk in and stand nervously "hey mom can we hang out after you're done shooting today? if you say no, that's fine i guess"

"baby i have to do other things. i'm sorry"

"it's fine. bye mom," i left with a heavy sigh. i was so sick of this! what other things did she have to do that was so important. whatever it was it had to be more important than me. today was her last day shooting for a while so what could be so important?! i've had enough. i stayed with florence until mom left her trailer.

i go to moms trailer and take all of my stuff out. i leave her a note saying i'm "taking a walk". once i feel like it's safe to leave, i walk until i find somewhere to rest. i luckily found a snack store similar to the 7/11 back in new york. i get a slushie and a bag of chips.

scarlett's pov

i had just finished shooting some scenes and i go back to my trailer. when i get back, none of sienna's belongings are here. it's like she just left.

i sat there with tears in my eyes. she felt alone so she left, and it's my fault. i should've spent time with her but i just didn't. wonderful parenting scarlett i thought. i need help finding her. she's 16 without adult supervision. i pick my phone and call her. it goes straight to voicemail. i panicked. i went to florence's trailer to ask her for help. "florence, sienna ran off somewhere and i can't get in contact with her,"

"what do you mean she ran off?" she asked slightly panicked.

"she just left without telling anyone. she grabbed all her stuff and left," i say.

"well take off for the rest of the day and try and find her"

"ok" with that i left florence's trailer, grab all my belongings and tell everyone i'm taking off for the rest of the day. i need to find my baby girl.

-