happy birthday | n.r

summary: nat's birthday

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

i had woken up to the sound of light rain. looking at the clock, i saw it was 7:27 am. today was a very special day. it's my girlfriends birthday. i kissed her forehead before slowly slipping my way out of bed careful not to wake her.

i decided to make her some breakfast. she loves when i make her chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries. i pulled out the ingredients and put them all in a bowl to make the batter. i tried to keep things quiet because i didn't want to wake tasha up but i guess it didn't work.

i was too distracted by my amazing chefs work i didn't realize she woke up until i felt arms wrap around my waist. "good morning detka," i heard my favorite voice.

"happy birthday my love. i didnt think you'd be up yet"

"i didn't feel you in bed and came looking for you until i smelt chocolate." she states with a small smile.

"i wanted to surprise you but since you're here now, what do you want to do today?"

"mmm," tasha thinks for a few moments. "can we walk around the park today"

i nodded and finished cooking her pancakes.

–––––––– TIMEY SKIPPY ––––––––

NATASHA POV

i couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. we were walking around the park admiring the blue sky and the green grass. our hands were interlocked and everything was just perfect. or so i thought

"hey nat," y/n says softly. i look at her with a questioning look. "can i take you somewhere?"

"depends on what it is" she never answered but she led us somewhere near the park. she started walking towards the woods and that's when i felt my stomach start to churn.

"y/n where are we going?"

"don't worry my love, we're almost there." she led me down a trail and what i saw in front of me was absolutely breath taking.

" she led me down a trail and what i saw in front of me was absolutely breath taking

[imagine some picnic blankets and stuff too]

"y/n, you really didn't have to," i breathe out

"but i wanted to. happy birthday."

"thank you so much but how and when did you do this?"

"i had friend help. i know you love walking in the park and i just prayed that today you would want to so i could do this"

"i love it. now cmon i wanna eat."

we sat down on the blanket and i watched as she took out my favorite foods and drinks. "no i really want to know when you did this?"

"i've been planning this for a week or so. the stuff got put out early this morning. not by me though because i was cooking. wanda helped" y/n smiled the smile i could look at until the day i die.

"i love you so much"

"i love you too," she leaned in and as did i and we shared a kiss i wished would last forever. "happy birthday natty"