surprise I | n.r

𝐀𝐆𝐄: mid 20s

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: nat x courtney (reader) gfs, nat x maria x courtney (fling???)

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: mommy kink, daddy kink, umm i'm not sure abt anything else

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: maybe i'll write a part 2. im putting this on my tumblr. follow me @ amxrist

-

it was another one of tony's parties that natasha had made you attend . if you had to be completely honest , parties wouldn't really your forte . you would rather be laying in bed with natasha cuddling and watching tv .

"HEY PEOPLE LETS GATHER FOR TRUTH OR DARE" tony screams. you roll your eyes and sit next maria.

"maria truth or dare," tony asks.

"dare,"

"kiss the hottest person in the room. on the lips"

maria smirked and looked at me and then looked at natasha. she straddled my lap and kissed me. she pulled away after a few seconds and then walked over to natasha. the look of anger in her eyes was replaced with confusion as maria also kissed her. when they finished i looked at nat who looked at me and we both looked at maria. she smirked and pulled her phone out.

a few seconds later i heard 2 phones go off.

one being mine.

the other being natasha's.

–––– texts ––––

mar: i know you both enjoyed the kisses. after the party, meet me in my room 😉

tasha: cool y/n/n will you be there

y/n: you know it

mar: cool

–––– texts ––––

i put my phone away in shock and nat was smirking at me along with maria.

"ok well whatever just happened happened but maria it's your turn to ask"

"y/n truth or dare?"

"truth"

"are you dating anyone?"

"i am," you say.

that's when everyone started asking who and if they could meet them.

"you've already met her."

"maria is it you?" tony asked

"i wouldn't have asked if it was me"

"true, wanda is it you?"

"as much as i like y/n i see her like a sister. it's not me"

the whole team looked at natasha and she just smirked. "alright guys i think i'm gonna call it a night. you're free to join me y/n,"

"yeah i'll be there in a minute"

as natasha was leaving maria whispered something to her and they both smirked. natasha then left and then tony said

"i had no clue you guys were dating, why didn't you tell us? and when did your even start dating?"

"well one it was fun sneaking around but two is because i was scared you guys weren't going to accept me. and we started dating a year and a half ago"

"we love you y/n being y/s/o doesn't make you any less you." clint said.

"thanks bird brain"

"yes lady y/n now you shall help me get a woman since i seem to have trouble"

you laughed "sure thor". your phone buzzed again and you opened your texts

–––– texts ––––

mar: i think it's time to come upstairs for us. me and tasha are waiting for you. you want to be a good girl right? for mommy and daddy?

y/n: yes daddy

mar: good.

–––– texts ––––

blushing, you decided to tell everyone goodnight before you got punished.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––