mommy don't go | s.j

𝐀𝐆𝐄: 4

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: mama scarlett x daughter reader (isabella, isa, issy, bella)

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: death, crying, yelling, fear of abandonment maybe i guess

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 1011 word count. this was a request and i'm glad i got it. i haven't watched endgame since i watched the movies in order because i was too traumatized lol.

-

scarlett's pov

it's the premiere of avengers: endgame and i had brought my 4 year old daughter isabella with me. the cast adores her and she loved her aunts and uncles. i put isa in a white dress with some nice dress shoes and put her hair in a ponytail with a white bow. it's safe to say my daughter was just adorable.

we rode in a limo with the cast to the premiere and when we got there, we took pictures. y/n was a little camera shy but she took some pictures with me.

once me and issy finished pictures with the cast, we went to the theatre to see the premiere of endgame. honestly, i was scared for isa to see the movie. her reaction to my death scene may scare her. she may be young, but she's smart.

isabella's pov

i went with mommy to the theatre to watch her new movie. i was excited to see natasha again because she was my favorite character. when the movie started i just sat quietly and watched, observing the scene with tony and nebula, wondering when and how they got along. deeper into the movie, i watched tony, nat, tony, clint, rhodey, scott, steve, nebula, and bruce get their time travel suits on. i watched as the different groups went to their assigned planets for the stones . when i saw mommy again, i smiled. my mommy was the best avenger to ever exist. she never caused problems like the other ones did.

i watched as her and uncle jeremy walked up this tall mountain and there was a creepy guy. i leaned over to your right looking at mom "he's creepy," i whisper. mom lightly chuckles and nods her head at me. later on, i see mommy fighting with uncle jeremy and how they nearly fell off a cliff. i whimpered and jumped out my seat and into mommy's lap scared of what would come next. i watched as mommy, MY mommy kicked herself off a cliff and i started crying my eyes out. i clung to mommy the rest of the movie too scared to let her go.

but it only got worse. later in the movie, i watched as uncle robert died and boy did that make me more upset. he was like my dad. when the movie finished they showed everyone and their character and i called out auntie and uncle at whoever it was showing their nice little clips.

when they showed the first six at the end, i cried once again now knowing 3 of them were dead. when i left the theatre, i was still being carried by mommy with my head in her neck. when i saw uncle robert, i jumped down and hugged him, crying into his waist. when i let go of him, i went back to mommy and she picked me up again.

scarlett's pov

after the movie, isabella just clung to me but i couldn't blame her. during the interviews she sat on my lap then she got carried. then she switched to robert then back to me. i couldn't help but feel bad on the inside watching as my daughter just clung to us too scared to let go.

when the day was over and we got home, i gave bella a bath and put her in some pjs to sleep. when i tried to leave her room so i could shower, i felt a small tug on my wrist.

"mommy don't go," she whispered in a begging way

"baby i'm gonna take a shower and change i'll be right back" i tried to tell her but she just cried and kept repeating mommy don't go. i smiled sadly at her then got an idea. i ran quickly to my room and texted robert asking if he could come over for a while. he said yes and that he'll be here shortly.

i sat in the room with bella, holding her waiting for robert, when i went to get up, isa tugged on me. i just smiled at her and put her on my hip and went to the door. i opened the door to see robert in some more comfortable clothes and i told him what had happened.

robert's pov

when i arrived at scarlett's house, i saw isa on her hip. i got inside and she handed me her duaghter who hugged me tightly.

"hey, i was gonna go and shower and find comfy clothes but she didn't let go of me and you've been the other person she only wanted today so if you could hold her while i go and get changed i would appreciate it," scarlett whispered. when she left the room i looked at bella who looked back up at me.

"hey do you wanna see some pictures of your mom from behind the scenes? they're pretty funny." when i saw her nod her head i pulled my phone out and scrolled through my camera roll. i watched isa as she laughed and smiled and i smiled seeing her happy. after approximately 5 more minutes, scarlett came back out and sat down next to bella.

"mommy i saw funny pictures of you and my aunts and uncles," issy said giggling.

"really?" scarlett asked in an amused voice. isabella nodded and pointed to my phone which still had a picture of scarlett laughing with lizzie about something. scarlett smiled and we watchde tv until i told them i was heading back home.

scarlett's pov

when robert left , i decided to take isa to bed as it was almost 1 in the morning. i tucked her in and kissed her head saying goodnight. as i was leaving isa once again grabbed onto my wrist. "mommy can you please stay with me?" she put on her pout which anyone would fall for.

i smiled at her and layed down with her and she climbed into my lap. "goodnight mommy" i hear her whisper sleepily.

"goodnight baby girl, mommy loves you." i give her another kiss on her head before going to sleep.