sukufushi scroll #2: drunk megumi

this is also inspired by the new update of my sukufushi story—

- - -

Megumi didn't like alcohol, even drinking one. He loathes it.

"I know you hate drinking alcohol but why did you snatched my beer?" Sukuna chuckled, holding Megumi to help him stand up. Megumi's knees were wobbly as they began walking.

Megumi was quiet the whole time until they arrived at his apartment.

Megumi pushes Sukuna on the door after Sukuna locks it. The taller man didn't utter a word until Megumi groped his chest.

"Megumi, what the— what are you doing?" Sukuna whispered with his voice's a little raspy. Megumi shivers at it.

"Your voice turns me on..." Megumi giggled as he tried to stop himself from falling and tightened his grip on Sukuna's arms.

Sukuna snorted and about to wrap his arms around Megumi's waist when the other fell on his knees. He couldn't stand up.

Sukuna looks down and Megumi looks up. The view made Sukuna a little excited just by seeing the other.

"I think you're ready to give me a good blow—"

"Bluasragagadjska..."

Megumi throws up exactly on Sukuna's crotch area. Sukuna bit his bottom lip containing his laugh. He clutched his hands into fists and helped Megumi up. He stared at the latter for some time until his heart melts after Megumi genuinely smiled at him.

"Haaa... I love you so fucking much..." Sukuna inhaled Megumi's smell as he hugs the other so tight, not letting him go and not even minding if the other would throw up at him again.

He nuzzles his face in the crook of Megumi's neck and deeply breathes.

He just wanted to cuddle Megumi and shower him a lot of kisses. He wanted to take care of Megumi and treasures him forever.

"I... love you too... Kuna..."

Megumi fell asleep in Sukuna's arms.

- - -

okay but I WANT IT TO BE A LITTLE WILD BUT IT WOULD BE CUTE IF IT WERE LIKE THIS KDJDJDJD IM SCREAMING—