sukufushi scroll #6: Q&A (II)

Shami (author): today's scroll, SukuFushi wished to do another Q&A. So, are we all ready?

Sukuna: today will be different, right? Megumi?

Megumi: yes

Shami (author): and why is that?

Sukuna: we'll be the one asking you some questions

Shami (author): the readers might not like it if—

Megumi: now shh and let's start, shall we?

Shami (author): *groans* fineee....

Sukuna: i'll ask the first question

Shami (author): go ahead then... *a little nervous*

Sukuna: ahem! Why did you ship me and Megumi?

Shami (author): *duh face* ain't that obvious???

Megumi: what...?

Sukuna: what's obvious?

Shami (author): *took a deep breath* it started off with how Sukuna's interested with Megumi. We all know Megumi's powerful and I'm so glad that Sukuna noticed Megumi's potentials. And because of *looks at sukuna* your interest with Megumi, I started shipping you two. Your possible relationship is my type. Don't ask me what's possible relationship you two have.

Megumi: wow....

Sukuna: you said that in one breath...

Shami (author): don't underestimate shippers!!

Sukuna: well... shall me move to the next question?

Shami (author): i hope it's nothing cheesy or anything... *nervous again*

Megumi: why did you create this book? Or the other books about us?

Shami (author): since i ship you too way too much, my mind was full with fantasies I wish I'd see in the manga or anime. *sighs* I planned to just enjoy and read sukufushi fics but I couldn't find any, so, do you think I'll just sit and wait for other people to publish one? I immediately thought of a lame idea and shortly, the first book I published—secrets— suddenly blew up. I don't want to make it longer than it also is so is there more?

Sukuna: I bet your imagination's amazing

Shami (author): and why do you think so?

Sukuna: since you immediately thought of a good plot? Obviously

Megumi: Sukuna's right

Shami (author): I can think of many plots in mind but never planned to actually write them. I'm too lazy...

Megumi: ...your laziness is not good

Sukuna: right... everyone would be sad if you forgot to update because of your laziness

Shami (author): that won't happen!!

Megumi: fine. There's another question from Sukuna

Shami (author): can't we just end this here...?

Sukuna: no and your question is, why do you like us, 2D men more than in real world?

Shami (author): *took a deep inhale* because 2D men are better. They are MUCH better. I don't want to explain more or I'll just end up talking about how good 2D men are than irl and won't shut up. If you'd like, I can create a hundred-paged essay about how I love 2D men than irl who looked like dogs' shits.

Sukuna: ... we're the endgame~ *happy*

Megumi: Shami-san is sure so attached to us characters. *but secretly happy too*

Shami (author): of course!! I don't wanna waste my time socializing with people. I'd rather watch anime and talks about how I love you guys. *smiling like crazy*

Megumi: then how old are you?

Sukuna: yeah. We're living in your house for quite some time now but we still had no idea how old you are. *crossed arms*

Shami (author): that is something I can't tell but I'm a student *pouts* is that enough...?

Sukuna: uh fine... *groans*

Megumi: your height?

Shami (author): I'm smaller than you two, obviously

Sukuna: your weight?

Shami (author): are you sure that's okay to ask...?

Sukuna: your favorite subject?

Shami (author): anime. That is a subject. No questions.

Megumi: your favorite character?

Shami (author): THAT IS SO ILLEGAL TO ASK SOMEONE WHO SIMP THOUSANDS OF HOT CHARACTERS— *calms down* you two are included.

Sukuna: I don't know what to ask anymore...

Megumi: should we end this here?

Shami (author): absolutely!! *sighs in relief*

Sukuna: you're going to update your stories now?

Megumi: maybe not, she's lazy *roll eyes at Shami*

Shami (author): i also need rest, y'know... *in tears*

Sukuna: update now or we'll cut you off? *threatens her with his long ass nails while holding a butter knife he stole from her*

Shami (author): wait, that's the butter knife I've been looking for?!? THAT'S SEBASTIAN'S!!

Sukuna: your butler's?

Megumi: no. It's the dude that's always with the kid loitering in her house. *whispers to him*

Sukuna: oh.... that's him? *looks at her with a grin* you're stealing someone else's belongings?

Shami (author): what?! NO! I will end this now! Thank you and I hope you enjoy this another Q&A from us which didn't turn out great. See you guys next time on... Sukufushi Scroll!

Sukuna: ....you're going to the basement to feed that emo kid with a broken ankle?

Megumi: ...Sukuna, an edgy guy is staring at you holding a bat. Should I run?

Sukuna: nah. I can take care of hi—

Shami (author): TIME FOR DINNER EVERYONE! COME UP HERE!!

Sukuna: ...*hurriedly stands up* goodbye fellas!

Megumi: *didn't utter a word and dashed to the kitchen*

- - - fin - - -