sukufushi scroll #8: what is your type?

"Sukuna..."

"What? I'm doing something..."

"What is your type?"

"Why're you asking me that?"

"I just want to know. Is it bad?"

"Uhh... no. It's just weird of you to ask me that when you can ask me something else like, what do I think of when I'm horny? Something good like that."

"Why would I ask you something shitty like that?"

"Shitty? You got no fun. At least ask something that will make my spirit up!"

"Did you take a shit?"

"You know I'm eating... what the fuck."

"You said I'd ask you something to make your spirit up! Ain't that enough?"

"Would you not throw up when I tell you that I took a shit in my dog's mouth while you're eating?"

"I'd definitely would! Fucking disgusting!"

"That's the shit you just did! And now you're complaining?!"

"Why are you pointing your chopsticks at me?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH THAT?!"

"I just accidentally pointed it at you! What the fuck is wrong with you today?!"

"...The eggs I bought..."

"Oh yeah, where are they? You just came from the supermarket. Did you not have them?"

"I dropped them on the way."

"And why did that happen? What the fuck did you do now, Megumi?"

"I suddenly remembered what you told me earlier that if I damaged the eggs, you'll punish me."

"Yeah. I said that. I'd lock you up in your room. What were you thinking?"

"I thought you'd pin me on the wall and fu—" gets pinned on the wall

"You're asking for this. I don't wanna hear a single complain from you—"

"Of course, I'd be also glad if you'll go rough this time. I sometimes hate you for being all gentle. Do you think I'm that fra—mmamzmzjamam—" mouth got stuffed with Sukuna's big 'thing'

"That'll shut you up. Now, strip and show me your ass."

Toge glanced at Yuuta and sighed. "I knew it was a bad idea stalking them."

- - -

WHAT IN THE EFFING HELL DID I JUST WRITE?????? I LAUGHED REAL HARD— and the random characters showing— 💀