sukufushi scroll #12: unknown reason

a/n: HEHEHE... this is short but...

- s -

"We've been together for five years no—"

"Sukuna..."

"Hmm?" the taller hugged him tightly, nuzzling his face deeper in the crook of his neck. They both shivered, suddenly feeling cold as the rain suddenly started pouring.

"Let's break up."

Words that made Sukuna to froze on his spot. He rapidly blinked and pulled away, looking at his lover with almost teary eyes.

"What? What do you mean break up? Did I do something wrong? Did I miss anything? What did I do wrong?! Please, tell me so I can fix it... we can fix it..."

Megumi stared back at him and there, Sukuna noticed, there was no love in his eyes anymore. He started feeling the same pain he felt before when his only Mother he loved the most and the only person that kept him from still living– left him.

"Tell me what I did wrong, Megumi," his trembling hands curled into fists, "I'm not letting our relationship to end things like this."

Megumi closed his eyes as anger filled him, "I said I want to break up with you!" he pushed Sukuna away and didn't care about how the taller looked at him in pain, "Did I not tell you before?! That you're not the man I want! You forced me, Sukuna! It was you who pushed and pushed till I feel so suffocated!"

"Megumi... I—"

"Let's just stop it all already! I'm so tired of this! I'm so tired of you! I'm so tired of everything!"

"Please...." Sukuna tried to approach him but soon stopped himself. He doesn't want to force himself to Megumi. He never did. He was gentle. He gave everything Megumi wanted. And if that's what Megumi wanted, then he should give it, right?

Sukuna sat on the bench near them. He closed his eyes and covered his face with his hands. After a few seconds, small whimpers and sobs can be heard coming from him.

"Then leave..." Sukuna raised his head to look at Megumi one last time, he smiled, "leave me... leave..."

"I will."

Sukuna chuckled, "it wasn't enough, was it? I gave you everything, the love and support that you deserve. But... I don't know... I just don't know..." he wiped his wet cheeks and sighed deeply, "I only looked at you. I only pa my attention to you. What went wrong?"

"I... for unknown reason, your love for me disappeared," Megumi averted his gaze ad was ready to go but waited for Sukuna to reply.

"Disappeared?" Sukuna closed his eyes again, tryin to holdback his tears, "Disappeared? I loved you every second, every minute, every hour, every fucking day. I never missed, Megumi..."

"OKAY! CUT!" the director clapped with a big smile plastered on his face, "THAT WAS GOOD! SO GOOD!"

Yuuji came into the scene with drinks in his hands. He greeted the two actors with a big smile, "damn, I cried. It felt so real!"

Megumi laughed and grabbed a drink from Yuuji, "really? I mean, Sukuna and I are together before..." he suddenly paused, realizing he said something that shouldn't be said.

He looked over at Sukuna who's also already looking at him.

"What? You tryna expose our relationship?" Sukuna rolled his eyes, also grabbed a drink. Yuuji rapidly blinked as he tryna sink in the information he just heard.

"Wait..." Yuuji looked at them in shock at he realized something, "THE LINES ARE NOT IN THE SCRIPT SO YA'LL TELLING ME THOSE LINES ARE ACTUALLY—" Sukuna covered his mouth. "HMMNMMFFMMGGMDDM?!"

Megumi looked away and so did Sukuna. The atmosphere between them suddenly became thick.

Gojo and the others in the corner narrowed their eyes as they are done watching the scene. Nobara furrowed, "for unknown reason, this scene felt so real..."

Inumaki, a friend of Sukuna, clicked his tongue, "It felt so real because it is real!"

Everyone looked at Inumaki as the place went quite. Inumaki covered his mouth in realization,"Oops..."

"INUMAKI FUCKING TOGE! I SWEAR I WILL SEW YOUR LIPS!"

"Salmon?" Inumaki started running away and left the place.

Yuuji looked at Megumi, "so you loved Sukuna?"

Megumi side-glanced him, "shut the fuck up, virgin."

Yuuji died from Megumi's strong attack.

"Let's go, Megumi," Sukuna left the scene with Megumi as everyone's still looking at them.

- e -

a/n:

LMAO I TOOK A BREAK FROM MAKING SOME CHAPTERS— this chapter actually inspired from my other story (not sukufushi) and it's just sitting in my notes soooooooo— THE REAL STORY BEHIND THIS IS ACTUALLY DEPRESSING AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN READ IT CUS I AM LAZY TO PUBLISH IT SO LIEK IM SUFFERING ALONE—