sukufushi scroll #5: Q&A

- - -

Shami (author): hello! Today's scroll, we're going to ask sukufushi some questions and we're hoping for their answers!<33

Megumi: what kind of questions, Shami-san?

Sukuna: i'm not part of this, am i?

Shami (author): of course you're part of this, sukuna!

Sukuna: nah, I'm out— *tried to runaway*

Shami (author): *threatens sukuna with a butter knife*

Sukuna: *quietly sits down* okay. What's up today?

Megumi: ... I told you to behave, Sukuna.

Sukuna: *sulks with a pout*

Shami (author): okay! I'm gonna start asking you two and please! Answer them, okay?

Megumi: we trust you.

Sukuna: *still pouting* I don't trust her *whispers to Megumi*

Megumi: Shh!

Shami (author): OKAY. First question, who confessed first?

Megumi: Sukuna

Sukuna: me, of course. Megumi was being a tsundere that time~

Megumi: I wasn't! It was your fault. You looked like a thug back then...

Sukuna: be glad I confessed or else we're still at the "who should confess first" shit

Shami (author): okay okay. Second, a question for Sukuna.

Sukuna: uhuh? I'm ready.

Shami (author): what made you like Megumi even though he has a petty character?

Megumi: should I be proud of it?

Sukuna: he's likable. He's cute and true to himself. Works so hard to achieve what he wants in life. He's honest, kind and kinda gentle. He loves me kissing him so, isn't that all enough to fall in love with him? His good looks are just a bonus. *winks at Megumi*

Megumi: *blushing deeply*

Shami (author): *in tears* Hope all in a relationship *whispers to herself*

Megumi: Where's mine?

Shami (author): oh right! Megumi, what made you fall in love with Sukuna even though he's kind of a player?

Sukuna: HEY! I'm not a player! *threatens her with his long ass nails*

Shami (author): *backs out* okay, fine! Megumi, what made you fall in love with Sukuna even though he's kind of BAD?

Sukuna: do you mean rough~?

Shami (author): shut up and let Megumi talk!

Megumi: my answer's pretty simple. I fell for him because he's Ryoumen Sukuna.

Sukuna: *in awe* Babe, I love you so fucking much~ *gives a flying kiss to Megumi*

Megumi: *receives the kiss with a smile* yeah... I love you too.

Shami (author): TOO SWEET! TOO SWEET! *died from diabetes*

Megumi: .....

Sukuna: .....well at least she can meet her Ash in heaven.

Megumi: that's all for today. We'll try to revive Shami-san for the next Q&A. Thank you everyone.

Sukuna: thank you, everyone. Have a nice day!

Megumi: let's go home. Our job's done for today.

Sukuna: *smirking* sure and since you're be the one cooking tonight, can I as well have a taste of the dish called Fushiguro Megumi~?

Megumi: ....fine. *secretly blushing so hard*

- - - fin - - -