sukufushi scroll #15: Strawberry Milkshake

Sukuna's waiting outside a Shop that sells milkshakes. He's kind of covering himself since he think it's uncool that he's there, buying something girly, since if there's pink he'll think it's for girls. Literally, stupid.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it! The strawberry flavor is back!"

"Oh em jee! For real?! C'mon let's buy one!"

Sukuna watched the two girls talking to each other about the strawberry milkshake that people said the shop decided to bring back because of a certain person.

And, the reason why Sukuna's there is also about the strawberry milkshake. Basically, he's doing an errand for Shami. He was actually forced.

"One milkshake, please," Sukuna ordered, taking the money out and handed it to the cashier.

Even though he's impatient, he still waited. If he made a ruckus, Shami would probably beat him to death. And, he doesn't hurt women.

"Last order of strawberry milkshake!" the cashier announced and people at the back immediately looked sad.

Sukuna secretly smirked, thanking that he won't get beaten to death.

"Here you go, handsome!" the guy said, the cashier, though Sukuna was a little surprise he still smiled.

"Thanks—" when he turned around, he met Megumi's eyes. "What—"

"You're so unfair. Why didn't you tell me that you're also going to buy the strawberry milkshake?" Megumi pouted. And, because of that expression he made, he was dragged out of the shop by Sukuna.

"Here," Sukuna handed him the strawberry milkshake. "You can have it."

"Are you sure?" Megumi was quite unsure to take it since Sukuna looked like he's about to faint. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am. Just take it. I'll just squeeze the shop to make me another one," Sukuna smiled sweetly which made Megumi to smile too. Well, he couldn't resist that smile from Sukuna.

"Are you really sure about this?" Megumi asked once again but this time he took it, and sipped. It was so refreshing that his cheeks started blushing red!

It's already summer anyway.

"Well... I'll be damned—"

*yami wo haratte, yami wo haratte~ yoru no tobari ga—*

Sukuna declined the call. Shami was calling him. He looked at Megumi hiding how nervous he was and just laughed it off.

"Wanna hang out?"

"Yeah, sure. Where to?"

"I don't know, let's just go there—" when Sukuna pointed a building, he immediately noticed a familiar figure standing over there. It is a familiar figure because it's Shami!

"Erm... not there..." Sukuna pulled Megumi away from that building and started walking.

"By the way, where's Sham—"

"Hi, Sukuna and Megumi."

Sukuna felt his whole body trembled hearing that oh so familiar voice.

"Hi, Shami. Nice meeting you here. Sukuna and I will hang out, wanna join?" Megumi asked her and as if Shami can ignore that cute request.

"I will join but I gotta talk to Sukuna first, is it okay?" she asked Megumi and he immediately nodded his head which made Sukuna to almost faint.

Sukuna went closer to Shami with a sigh. "I'm sorry I don't have your strawberry milkshake. Well, I bought one but it was the last order and Megumi wanted it too, so I had no choice but to give him—"

"You don't need to explain anything to me since I can already tell what happened," she smirked but it all faded when she remembered the reason why she left her room.

"Did you come here to kill me? Sell my organs?"

"No no, of course I won't do that yet. I came here 'cause Yuuji got a boyfriend!"

"He what?!" Sukuna was so shocked his eyes widen. "And who is that boyfriend of his?!"

"Oh, he told me the name's Megu—"

"MEGU WHAT?!"

"I said his name's Megu—"

"MEGU?!"

"LET ME FINISH FIRST!"

"Sorry..."

"His name's Megumi."

Sukuna immediately looked at Megumi who's busy with his strawberry milkshake.

"Megumi, why did you cheat on me?"

"Cheat- what?!" Megumi asked in pure confusion. "Who's cheating?!"

"You!"

"Me?!"

"No?"

"You?!"

"No! Of course not, Megumi!"

"Then who's cheating?!"

"NO ONE'S CHEATING!" Shami screeched. "Yuuji's boyfriend's name is Megumi. Megumi Shazawa. Not Fushiguro, okay? Sukuna?"

"Ooooooh... Shazawa... hahaha... who was mad? Hahaha..." Sukuna looked away whistling.

"Ugh, c'mon let't go, you two. My treat today."

"Yay! I'll pick all the expensive ones!"

"Try it, Sukuna, and I'll sell your organs."

"I want Sukuna and I to stay in a hotel, Shami. Will you allow us?"

"Yeah sure. Told ya, it's my treat."

"How is that you have a lot of money but you're not even lifting a finger? Where did all your money came from? From your butt perhaps?"

"Hello, yes, I want to sell organs—"

"RUDE!"

"The disrespect, huh."

"C'mon Megumi. Don't finish your strawberry milkshake yet, you gotta share that to me later when we're in the hotel."

"Okay."

"You guys will do it?"

"Obviously. If you're jealous, go find something and shove it in your ass."

"Why don't Megumi top today?"

"H-HELL NO I'LL LET SOMEONE PENETRATE ME?!"

"Unless it's Megumi?"

"E-Eh...? How can I...?"

"Shh... don't listen to this shit face, Megumi. She's a shit you need to wash out of your butt."

"W-What the f..."

"DISGUSTENG!"

* * *

time check: 23:54 💀 i promised myself to sleep around 21:00-