𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐮𝐭

"INMATE 409679 YOUR TURN"

I walked outta my cell with a slick back pointy tail and this nasty ass orange suit in dusty ass handcuffs to the door so I could get buzzed out. The officer I cuffed me and walked me to the door

I walked out the jail a clear bag containing my phone, Clothes they picked me up in, lashes, and my house keys.

30 minutes later n them hoes still ain't picked me up. Fuck it imma call a Uber.
My Uber came a got in saw this ugly ass girl muggin tf outta me.

"Is there a problem bitch" Ian got time today I'm pissed off because i know these hoes at my house and they don't got enough respect to come get me wtf.

"Right like I thought bitch keep ya eyes onna road". I took off that filthy orange, putting on my champion grey joggers, a white tee and Nike slides. This shit still fit after 8 fucking years I'm dhet small.

I got out the Uber walking up to my apartment, unlocking the door to see these stupid bitches kekekeke and hahaha-in with 3 niggas on my couch.

"Oh so that's why y'all couldn't pick me up" I walked to my room locking the door and running me some bath water. Ian never taking a shower again, I took to many. I stripped down and got in soaking in the hot water. All in my thoughts of what I wanna do on my first day out.

I got out the tub, and did my hygiene puttin on gray booty shorts and a white tank top no bra. I was walking in the kitchen hoping that them niggas was gone.

Ain't shit in here, not in the fridge or cabinets these hoes really sad. I walked in the living room, and them niggas was still there. I made this face*😒*.

"Where yo keys bitch" I asked Mya

"Ain't you supposed to be on house arrest or sum" Bri asked

"You dumb bitch I'm on parole but YALLLLL WOULDVE KNOWN IF YALL CAME TO MY COURT DATE"

They was foul asf fa that shit Ian have no type of support system, when everyday before I went to jail I took care of them.

"Wait yo ass just got outta jail, for what you look sweet asl" the dread head said

"You want me to show you" I said smiling

"That bitch went to jail for man slaughter, but guess who she killed OUR FUCKING DADDY" Bri yelled

"THAT WAS YOUR DAD NOT MINES, AND IF YOU KNEW WHY I DID IT YOU WOULDNT BE SO DAMN MAD BUT NAAA YOU GOT A PERFECT IMAGE OF THAT OLD ASS FUNKY ASS DEAD ASS MAN" I was pissed off but I had my reasons, he wasn't gon do what he did to me to them.

"Oh what was the reason you had to kill our daddy please elaborate" Bri said with a attitude

"Girl Ian gotta explain shit to you now gemme the damn keys so I can go get me sum to eat"

"You gon talk to us like dat and expect to drive my shit, oh baby no" Mya said

I just walked back to my room and heard a voice say "Y'all foul asf for that shit, that's y'all fucking sister" then I heard a knock on my door.

"Mya get the fuck away from my door"

"This ain't Mya nigga now open the door unless you wanna stay hungry"

I walked and opened the door looking at this brown skin dude who looked 25 or 26 n sat back down on my bed putting on my shoes. "Man Slaughter tho?" the dude said laughing.
"Yeah with a hammer" I said laughing .

"And you just sit and laugh about it"

"Yeah and I'm continue to laugh, I'm happy the bitch dead they would be to if he knew all the shit he was doing"

"What he do to made you kill him with a hammer"

"That a a conversation for a different time, now c'mon Ian ate all morning" I said getting up

"Ok first pants and a bra it's creeps out there, second don't tell me what to do like I'm a dog or sum"

"You look like a damn pit bull now c'monnnn" I said walking out my room with him behind me.

"Aww look at you finna go be just like yo mama sooo saddd" Bri said fake pout but that was the last straw they prolly don't remember half the shit she did for they ungrateful ass, Bri really tried me right there.

I walked over to her and slapped her to make sure it leave and mark on ha yellow ass, the dumb hoe just stayed there in shock.

"The shows over I'm out this hoe brb" I walked out and heard two boys say "couldn't be me she slapped tf outta you".

I waited for ole boy to walk out, n he finally came 10 minutes later. I just said on the steps on ig looking at the shade room getting caught up on the drama. "C'mon dats me rite there in the green".

"Nigga stop lying yo ass do not got a fucking jeep"

"I do, I like a lot of space" he smirked at me

"I know exactly what I wanna do now it's my first day out I'm finna get my pussy ate" I thought to myself or I THOUGHT I SAID THAT IN MY HEAD

"Ouuu who finna eat you coochie" he said laughing

"I said that out loud" I said with my hand over my mouth

"Yeah now c'mon, where you want to eat at"he said helping me get up of the steps

"Idk yet ummm subway wbu"I said opening the door getting in

"Umm I wanna eat........you, you said you want yo pussy at on ya first day out" he said smirking

"I don't even know your name yet, and I need to be fed before I get ate" I said smiling

"I'm Don and you are....?"

"I'm Princess what a fucking coincidence" I said laughing

"Anyways I can't drive on a empty stomach, hop yo pretty ass inna back".

I got in the backseat n he climbed in behind me. He pushed me on my back, snatching my shorts and panties off, And putting my leg on his shoulder kissing my pussy lips making me moan. He came up and said "yo pussy pretty".

I was trying not let him see me blush, he went back down and kissed my clit moving up to thighs and adding his two fingers inside of me putting them in and out slowly, while I can get my words out nothing but moans coming out.

He started finger fucking me fast and sucking n licking on my clit. At that point we had been in the car for 30 minutes, 10 minutes teasing, 20 eating. And I couldn't take nomoe.

I starting moving up and pushing his head down, making him wrap his arms around my legs tight and started fucking me wit his tongue, I felt my stomach get tight and my legs starting to shake, I felt my climax. I grabbed his head and wrapped my legs around his head.

I came all over his face, he came up with all my juices on his face. I struggle to sit up, and kissed him so I could taste myself. I pulled away and smirked getting back in the front.

"You know you mines now rii" I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep