"Don't Cry Baby"

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Where the hell is he, he needs to be here" Princess said ass she groaned in pain because of contractions

"We can't get him on the phone bruh he not picking up" Sosa said to Princess trying to calm her down

"CALL AGAIN HE HAS TO BE HERE" Princess yelled and Keef got on the phone calling Don for the 7th time tonight and on the third ring he picked up.

"Bruh you just woke me up wtf"

"Yo ass worried bout sleep and we at the hospital with your baby mother who keep yelling at us because you not picking up the phone, she 5 thingy things she gon have to push soon getcho ass here"

"Is that Dontae, give me the phone" Princess said with her hand out, Keef hesitated to give her the phone scared of he yelling at him.

"Dontae O'marion Smith get yo yellow ass to this hospital right now, i swear to god if you not here in the next 30 minutes you not coming in the damn room" Princess said into the phone as the nurse walked i checking Her vitals and leaving once again.

"I'm on my way now, you straight?" Don said as he pulled out of his driveway.

"You did not just as me if i was ok when I'm finna push a 7lb baby outta my pussy" Princess cried scared, thinking about all the things that could go wrong, she heard stories about women dying during birth or having to get stitches or worse, A stillborn baby.

"Don't cry baby, I'm a dumbass i know" Don sped all through the greenlights trying to get to the hospital to see his first child be born.

"My coochie gon be wide now, my pretty pussy gon be gone" Princess burst into tears, her hormones were outta control, she had no epidural causing her extreme pain.

"Ight that's enough ion wanna hear  about yo pussy nomoe, Don get yo yellow ass here cause im tired of getting fucking yelled at" Keef grabbed the phone from Princess hanging up. Jessica had already had her son 2 month before Princess, his name was Bray, She left because she had to pick him up from her mothers.

"I hope she look like me, It would be best for the ecosystem" Princess said looking at Keef and Sosa.

" Ion care who she look like I wanna meet my fucking niece, so yo ass better push and push damn hard" Sosa said laughing

"I don't have to really..... I could always just you know...not" Princess said looking at Sosa

"You better tf, and if she ugly I blame Don" Sosa said looking right back at Princess

"This finna be one yellow ass baby, that's all ik" Keef said looking at  Princess and Sosa

"You damn right, I should've fucked a brownskin" Princess started crying again when she said the last part.

"Unt unn i cant deal with these fucking mood swings, you was just fucking laughing" Sosa said looking at Princess like this :

"Is Mya and Brianna coming, All I tried to do was protect them stupid ass hoes n they fucking hate me for it" Princess cried harder putting her face in her hands

"Mya said she would come later but Ion know about Brianna stank ass" Sosa said laying back on the couch in the room.

Dontae walked in the room dapping up Keef and Sosa before making his way to Princess tryna hug her but she dodged the fuck outta him.

"Go sit right there, your only in here for your daughter not me" She pointed to the chair beside the bed.

" I just got here and you already on sum fucc shit" Don told Princess before he sat down. Before she could even respond the nurse came in.

'Ok Ms. Grayson are you ready for your epidural, A little warning its gonna hurt but your not gonna be able to feel anything after that". The nurse said

"Wait lemme see that damn needle" Princess looked at the needle and her eyes widened. "Nahh I'm good that long ass shit ain't going in my back".

" I promise you its worth it, The contractions are gonna get stronger and the pain is gonna be a 10 I recommend it 100%" The nurse said looking at Princess smiling

"Ok what do I  need to do" Princess said grabbing Dontae's hand

" Imma need you to sit up and lean forward for me" 

"Don't just sit there help me, we in this because of you already"

"Says the one who was moanin- nvm" Dontae helped her sit up and held her hand

The nurse stuck half the need in Princess before she screamed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" She squeezed Dons hand tighter, The nurse was finally done and Princess was back laying Don. The nurse checked to see that Princess was a full 9 centimeters dilated meaning she needed to start pushing.

"Ok mama I'm gonna call the doctor and your OBGYN you need to start pushing"