"THERE IS NO US"

It had been two in a half months since the break up, Princess had made it clear they only shared a daughter and wanted nothing more. Don had came to all the doctors appointments, constantly trying to have sit down with Princess but if it wasn't about there child she wasn't hearing it.

Because that's all she felt they had to talk about. Until she finally gave.. in, she wanted closure so she could move on. She had already moved out and took her name of the lease and is roommates with Jessica.

"Ok talk" Princess sat down in front of him at the caffe they agreed to meet at.

"Princess I really am sorry brruh, I just want my family back, I want us back. I miss you like crazy"

" Ok first save your sorry for a bitch who cares, Second you lost your chance at a family when you had sex with an other girl. Third and last there is no us because you decided to cheat on me. So how long was it going on before I found out , tell me that i really need to know wtf i did wrong to make you go cheat"

"For like 2 months, it aint have shit to do with you it was all me. And there is an US and we got a baby to show for it"

"Yea ok so why, i really wanna know why you told me all those lies saying you'll never hurt me and you wanted to be with me for the rest of your life just to go and throw it away"

" I thought that when the baby would come you'd leave me and find somebody better than me" Dontae said holding his head in his hands

" Ok that's something we could've talked about, that conversation could've prevented all of this. You can see our daughter whenever you please, but as far as we are relationship wise its over I forgive you I really do its just if you did it once you'll do it again"

"Princess I made a mistake bruh a big fucking mistake I know that, You don't think i regret that shit every night i go to sleep I think about how I ruined my family" Dontae said that with tears in his eyes the thought of not having the love of his life with him broke his heart.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DAT SAY THAT SHIT WAS A MISTAKE, A MISTAKE IS WHEN YOU FUCK NOT KNOWING YOU KNEW EXACTLY WTF YOU WERE DOING, NOW LIVE WITH THIS SHIT" Princess cried as she got up and walked out, She knew she wouldn't be able to move on with anybody else, but she hadn't got over the heartbreak he caused her.

Don truly was sorry, He knew he couldn't do anything to change what he did. She was right he knew exactly what he was doing and regretted it with his life.

Back at Bri's apartment was Mya cuddled up with Sosa and Keef in his car alone. Him and Bri had broken up because of her cheating. In the house Bri made chicken alfredo. And Sosa got a call from Don.

"Wassup bruh"

"Bro she really done, like deadass told me 'aint no us we got a kid together thats all' she deadass told me that shit" Sosa could hear Don crying, and he wasn't an emotional nigga

"You gotta give her time bruh, she already pregnant her hormones everywhere just give her time, I'll talk to her, just let her be right now"

"Its been two fucking months, She barley fucking speak to me"

" I wouldn't talk to yo ass either, you cant just tell somebody you'll never hurt them n all that bullshit and then break they heart, she pregnant she gon take it worse, then the old Princess would have you in the ICU if it was the old her"

"Ight bro tell me what she say whenever you talk to her"

"Ok just show her you care whats most important to her rn is her baby, be there call and check on her sometimes dont be a nonchalant asshole" Sosa hung up walking into the kitchen where Mya and Bri ate .

''Who called you' Mya nosey as fuck (A/N)

"Don"

"Him and Princess back together yet, hows the baby"

"Nahh they not, but the baby fine"

"That video was so fucking funny to me for some reason, karma kicking her ass and that ugly ass baby she finna have" Bri said laughing

"Now we know if Princess was here she would beatcho ass, so stop talking about my damn niece before I knock yo ass to Canada" Sosa walked out the house to Keef car, getting and sighing hardand loud.

"The fuck wrong with you"

" I'm straight I'm just worried about Princess and Don ass"

"They aint back together yet"

"Nigga no and Princess saying that the only reason she talk to him is because she pregnant with his child"

"Damn she really done with him"

"Idk I told him I would talk to her fa him"

"She want even answer my calls" Keef said rubbing his head

"I mean.... ANYWAYS IM FINNA CALL HER ASS"

"Yea do dhet"

Sosa called Princess and it went straight to voicemail. He called again and Jessica answered.

"Who tf are you" Sosa and Keef said in sync

"Umm are yall friends with Don?"

"Yea sum wrong with Princess?"

"Nothing she going into labor she's 5 centimeters already, Don needs to get here ASAP!!"

*

*

*

*

*

*

Opinion on Princess and Don's convo ?

Princess in labor yall think Don gon make it in time?

Should Princess be mad at Keef?