"𝓜𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓦𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓱"

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽

"Ok one more push mama we see the head, dad when need you down here ready to cut the cord" One of the nurses said.

Don had been trying to calm Princess down while she pushed, but she continued to yell at him.

"I can't fucking do it bruh" Princess yelled with tears in her eyes

"Yess you can baby, just think about it one more push and we meet our little girl" Don kissed her hand and went by the nurses ready to cut the cord. "Yo shit wide ass hell bruh" he told her laughing.

Princess pushed one more time long and hard, before she hard cries from her baby girl.
"Give her to me I wanna hold her" She said with tears in her eyes

"Mama they gotta clean her up first" Don said coming to her kissing her forehead

"But you saw her first and I carried her for 9 months, it not fair" She burst into tears upset she couldn't see her little girl yet

"Look there she go they bringing her back" He said as the nurse walked over with the baby in her hands, laying her on Princess's chest.

"Damnit she look like yo yellow ass" She said ass she rubbed her daughters head full of hair. "She's so perfect, Thank you" She told Don.

"Nahh baby thank you" Don told her kissing her cheek

"Let's try us again this time, no lies, no secrets, no leaving, no telling each other, and communication we can't fuck up this time. We have a big responsibility now she come first before everything" Princess looked into Don eyes and said, she wanted her family back and to be happy again.

"I gotchu ma" he kissed her and grabbed her neck.

"Have you guys picked a name yet" Princess nodded before she spoke.

"𝓜𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓦𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓱" Don looked ate Princess in awe he thought to him self "a perfect name for a perfect baby girl".

"Do you guys want you visitors to come in or do you want to breastfeed first" The nurse asked Princess

"Imma feed her first then you can tell them to come in" Princess took her breast out putting it in Majesty's mouth with her immediately latching on. After Princess had got done She was out like a light 7 hours of labor drained tf outta her.

Sosa, Keef, Dontae's Mom and Dad, and even Mya came to see the baby. Sosa was so excited about being an uncle he didn't even notice Princess sleep or his brother. Everybody crowded around the baby saying how beautiful she was, and how much she looked like Don.

𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝙳𝙾𝙹𝚃𝙰𝙴 𝙾'𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙷