"𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮"

𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚈𝚂𝙾𝙽

𝚂𝙸𝚇 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

It's been six months since we went on the run. And Don's been real distant with me, going out at all types of times not communicating with me.

 He need to fix this shit I only got 3 more month before baby girl comes, and he need to fix this shit. Because I'm not bringing no baby into a fucked up home.

We signed a lease on a house, three bed, 2 and a half bathrooms, with a big backyard. Even though he's never here. He's meaner than usual, everything I do pisses him off. Sosa and Keef are around more than him.

I got up and wobbled to the bathroom running my bath water. And while the water was running u brushed my teeth and Jessica called me on FaceTime. I met her at the clinic she's having a little boy. I answered and she looked upset.

"What's wrong baby mama?"

"I'm ok but, your not about to be ok" she said typing in the screen

"Look at what I just sent you"

I grabbed my phone and played the video she sent me and it was Dontae getting twerked on at sum party then him taking her too a room. My blood started boiling, he was cheating on me while I'm carrying a baby he put in me.

"Hollon imma call you back"

"Don't do nothing stupid, your still on probation"

"I'm not, I'm finna call Keef"

As soon as I hung up  hundreds of people started sending me the video, everybody knew about me and him. I called Keef because I know his yellow ass with Don

"Wassup Princess everything ok"

"Cut the bullshhit where the hell is don and why tf people sending me videos of him and sum bitch" 

"I cant hear you imma call you back"

He hung up and i was pissed tf fuck off. I got the location of this party and put my shoes on and tied my hair up. I turnt the water off and grabbed THE KEYSS TO HIS CAR. And left going to the location. I pulled up and it was hella people in dis hoe, music blasting through the speakers.