"𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

𝚂𝙾𝚂𝙰

 It's been like a week since we seen Dontae and Princess, We came back to Mya apartmentwas trashed and they weren't that

It's been like a week since we seen Dontae and Princess, We came back to Mya apartmentwas trashed and they weren't that. That slick hoe Bri was finna call her p.o and say they can't find her and she left without telling nobody.

But I was worried Fr because if them niggas really looking for his ass, they prolly got him AND Princess. His car ain't at his house and them mfs ain't picking up the phone. Imma call his ass one moe time.

"Nigga what"

"Where to hell y'all at"

"We minding our business bitch" Princess yelled Ian even reply ion wanna be killed with a hammer next, that one terrible ass death.

"Princess stfu n lemme talk" Don really be talking to ha ass like that, but shit they both felons.

"No you stfu I can talk tf" She said befoe that nigga hung up. They finna fuck.

"Where the hell they at" keef asked

"Somewhere fucking, that's all I know" I said putting my phone down

"She can stay where tf she at, they don't gotta come back" Bri said, that bitch annoying and a snake ion even know why we fw ha, well not we ION KNOW WHY KEEF fw ha.

"Girl stfu, you act like that ain't yo sister" I told her because that bitch ain't got no loyalty towards her family what so ever.

"You act like she ain't kill my fucking daddy" she yelled back

"You don't know why tho, nobody willing beat they dad to death with a hammer for no damn reason" I wonder wtf he did to Princess

"I'm sure she could've handled it a different way" Bri said walking out

"Mya where the hell y'all mama was" I asked

"A flight attendant until she died, only reason Bri hates her is bc she cheated on dad"

"Oh damn so when Bri said Princess was finna got act like y'all mama she meant-"

"Yep that's exactly what she meant" Mya said shaking her head

"How y'all mom die plane crash?" Keef asked

"Nahh dad killed her with his bare hands"

𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚈𝚂𝙾𝙽

"Nahhh you was all big and bad on the phone with Sosa keep that big dawg energy and stop running" He grabbed my waist thrusting into me harder making my arch break

"Get back up or imma flip yo ass over" I got back in my arch, he positioned his self before slamming into me.

"Chilll I said sorry" I put my hands on his stomach, he grabbed and started fucking me harder.

"Mhmm who pussy this is" he said smacking my ass

"Yourss daddy it's yourss" I moved up away from him tryna lose some inches, he pulled me back and I felt some warm shoot up inside me.

"You gon give my pussy away" he said slamming in and out of me

"Nooo it's all yourss" I said

He pulled out and pulled me towards him. He shoved his dick in my mouth and grabbed my hair and started fucking my face it felt like he was doing dat for forever.

"Fuckk Princess" He pushed my head all the way down and held it there patting my head, making me gag. He nutted down my throat and picked me up tongues kissing me.

"You love me?" he said holding my chin I just nodded because my fucking throat hurt.

"Words baby, I need words"

"I love you"

"I love you too, ride or die right?"

"Ride or die" I  kissed his cheek

"Good because I nutted all in yo ass, told you we gon make pretty babies"

I ignored it because I didn't care. He was my ride or die, through any and everything.

*

*

*

*

*

Whats yall opinion on this?

Don shot up Princess club🌚