Chapter 2 - THE DEAL

Off was sleeping either Arm or Tay's home for the entire week. His parents could not find any way out. Off always run away when they almost caught him. Even they cut Off's credit card, with Arm and Tay's help, Off can still survive.

"I am sorry, Gun. We are still finding Off. We will force him to come back soon. We will discuss the wedding later." Off's mom explained the situation to Gun.

"It's ok, m...mom. Maybe let me handle him? I will find him and persuade him to accept this marriage." Gun suggested.

"You don't mind? My son is quite a handful." Off's mom asked him uncertainly.

"It is a good way to know him more." Gun smiled.

"If that's what you want. You can always find me if there is any problem. I will give you Off and his friends' contact." Off's mom sent Off, Tay, and Arm's contact to Gun.

"I am Gun. Let's make a deal." Gun sent a message to Off.

"How do you get my no.? And NO. I won't make any deal with you. Let me tell you again. I am NOT interested in marrying you!" Off responded quickly, emphasizing that he will not accept the marriage.

"Meet me tomorrow night at the restaurant last time. I can make our parents cancel this marriage but with ONE condition." Gun's message popped up again.

Off argued with himself mentally.

Should I go? He said he can cancel this marriage. But with one condition? What does he want from me? What if he called my parents and try to catch me tomorrow? If he can really cancel the marriage, my parents won't blame me. I can be free too. It is beneficial to me. Maybe I will go and see what his condition is first.

"Fine." Off finally replied.

"What is your condition?" New asked Gun curiously, looking at the conversation between Off and Gun.

"Make him live with me for a month," Gun answered without thinking, reading the paper he needs for tomorrow's meeting.

"Huh? Why will you do that? You really planned to marry him?" New was shocked.

"This marriage must continue. It is more beneficial to all of us. I will make him agree with this marriage in this month." Gun spoke firmly.

"I don't understand you. You want to make him fall in love with you?" New continued.

"Are you doubting my ability?" Gun turned his face to new, raising his eyebrows.

"No... I am just worrying you. If that's what you want, I will definitely support you. Remember your feelings are important too. Don't always care for others and ignore yourself." New concerned.

"Start doing your work. We have many things to do today." Gun tried to change the topic.

"We have already prepared this week and next week's work. We don't have things to do. Let's go to Arm's bar and enjoy." New invited Gun.

"And we have to do the week after next's work. You know I will only go to the bar once a month. This month's quota is used already. I don't have much time. I have to deal with Off for a month. Better start to do more work as possible. I may be busy in the following days." Gun sighed.

"Ok." New shrugged his shoulder and started to work, sitting opposite to Gun.

Tomorrow night

"What is the condition?" Off questioned directly once he sat down, not bothering to look at the food on the table.

"Live with me for a month. If you still insist on rejecting this marriage after a month, I will tell our parents to cancel it and bear all the responsibility." Gun didn't waste any time, answering Off.

"What can you get from this? Why the hell do you think I will live with you for a month?" Off chuckled, not believing in Gun.

"You don't need to know. But I suggest you consider it carefully. If you don't spend this one month with me, you are going to spend the whole life with me." Gun smiled, lowkey threatening Off.

"Or perhaps... you are afraid to be attracted to me in this month... Off?" Gun smirked at Off.

"Of course not. Deal." Off hissed.

"Good. We will start tomorrow. Since I live alone outside, we will live in my home in this month. I will send my address to you. Return to your house and pack your things tonight. Don't forget to tell your parents you are going to live with me. I bet they will be happy. Enjoy the dinner. I already paid." Gun winked before he left.

"Shit! What did I accept?" Off hollered.

"HAHAHA. I must tell Arm immediately. You are on speaker now" Tay laughed, turning on the speakerphone. "Arm, this dumb accepted Gun's offer to live a month with Gun impulsively. HAHA." Tay repeated to Arm.

"Congrats, bro. You are the winner. You have no idea how many people want to see Gun. You have won a month spending time with him alone!" Arm chuckled. "Or maybe the whole life," Tay added.

"But I am not one of those people. It's frustrating." Off groaned.

"Hey. It's only for a month. It will pass quickly. Or you are really scared that you will love Gun like what Gun mentioned?" Tay teased his friend.

"No way!" Off shouted at the other end of the phone before he hung up the phone.

Ding~ Gun sent his address to Off at night. "See you tomorrow."

Off frustratedly threw his phone to the bed, starting to pack his stuff. "What did I get myself into?"

"Do you need help?" His mum got in the room and asked Off, feeling satisfied that Off is going to live with Gun.

"No. Just let me be alone." Off grumbled, feeling stupid and unhappy that no one really cares about his feelings.

Off's mom left happily, humming an unknown song.

"I will survive this month and be freed soon. Off, fighting!" Off encouraged himself, trying to pack his whole closet, which is too much for him. At last, his servants helped him to pack all his stuff.

Next day

Off arrived Gun's condo in the afternoon. "Where is my room?" Off asked, didn't even greet Gun.

"This way. This is the toilet. This is my home office. Knock the door before getting in. This is our bedroom." Gun pointed at different doors.

"Ok. Huh? Our bedroom? We are sleeping together? Hell no!" Off protested.

"You have no choice," Gun stated.

"What are you trying to do to me?" Off hugged himself, glaring at Gun.

"Fine. I will sleep on the couch. You are sleeping in the bed. Feel satisfied?" Gun rolled his eyes.

Off nodded, looking at Gun suspiciously. "Get tidy up your things now. I bought another closet for you." Gun told Off before returning to his home office.