Chapter 7 - JEALOUS

Finding Gun's flaw. But how?

Off decided to follow Gun secretly and see what Gun does in his own life.

"Gun, have you finish the work today?" New eagerly looked at Gun.

"What is with this eagerness? What do you want to do?" Gun chuckled.

"It's has been a month I didn't go to the bar. Go with me today. Please, please, please. I feel like I am going to explode anytime soon." New begged.

"Ok. We will go to Arm's bar tonight. I need some refreshment too. But you have to finish your work before we go." Gun spoke.

"Yes sir." New was excited.

New and Gun arrived at Arm's bar.

"Hey Arm. Give each of us three shots of vodka." New greeted Arm once he got in the bar.

This is their habits. This is the only day they will let themselves get drunk. Since their alcohol tolerance level is quite high as they sometimes need to drink with their clients, they always drink three shots of vodka to make them more easily get drunk and relax.

Don't worry about their safety. Arm will keep an eye on them and won't let any stranger bring them away.

They gulped down the alcohol together. Gun's face was flushed already.

"Gosh. I miss this feeling. I have too many works recently. Worse, someone I met in the café keeps annoying me. Two more shots for me please." New complained.

"Get me two either. Who is that? I never heard you talk about him before?" Gun was curious.

"Remember last time I helped you to buy the coffee? I saw there is a new café near our company, so I went to try the coffee there. The owner of the café asked for my number when he saw me. Of course, I didn't give him. After that, he saw me in our company when he was delivering the coffee and desserts to our colleagues and I keep seeing him everywhere." New whined, drinking the shot in one go.

"Why not giving him a chance? Maybe it's destiny." Gun laughed, enjoying the alcohol.

"I am not interested in stalker." New hissed, ordering four more shots of vodka for Gun and himself.

"How about your plan with Off?" New shifted the topic.

"I guess it goes smoothly. We are talking and I still have time left. But the plan seems to have a side effect." Gun replied, whispering the last sentence to himself before drinking the alcohol.

New didn't hear what Gun said as he saw the "stalker" was inside the bar too.

"I told you he is a stalker. Why can I see him everywhere?" New was annoyed. "Let's hide on the dance floor. We can dance and relaxed there too." New pulled Gun to the dance floor and started dancing.

Gun was close to drunk, feeling excited with the music and the atmosphere. He started to dance and follow the rhythm.

He swayed his hip and waving his body. Many people were approaching him and tried to get his attention.

Gun was twerking close to New, moving his hip happily. New also danced crazily. He turned Gun around and flung his arms around Gun's neck. They waved their bodies together and smiled at each other.

Off was following Gun secretly from the morning. However, he only saw Gun directly drove to his company and didn't go anywhere.

"How can I find his blemish if his daily routine is between his company and home? I know he is dedicated to his work already. This is merit! Should I just go home?" Off was scratching his head while waiting for Gun to come out from his company.

"I am not coming home today." Gun texted him. Off wondered where Gun will go, so he decided to wait until Gun came out and continued to stalk him.

After a loooooooooong wait, Gun finally left the company with a man. "Who is that man? Why are they leaving together in the same car? So, Gun will stay the night with him?" Off was a bit angry about this idea. He followed them to Arm's bar.

"They are going to a bar together?" Off was not happy with this situation.

"Peng! What are you doing here?" Tay saw Off. Off was interrupted by Tay and missed the direction of Gun.

"I wonder why a café owner has nothing to do all the time. Did you left all the things to your employees to clean again?" Off asked Tay with a hint of annoyance.

"Well. This is the privilege of being the owner. Why do you look annoyed?" Tay was curious.

"None of your business." Off grumbled and got in the bar.

"Arm, did you see Gun?" Off questioned immediately when he saw Arm.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Tay groaned behind Off.

"They were drinking here a few minutes ago, but I guess they are dancing on the dance floor now. Hey. Look after him if you see him. He drank around 7 shots of vodka already. He was close to drunk." Arm told Off.

Off stormed to the dance floor and searched for Gun. He didn't care about anyone approaching him now.

When he spotted Gun, he saw Gun was dancing closely with the man he saw earlier, looking seductive.

To say Off is fuming is an understatement now. He was mad to the extent that he can't think rationally already.

He was fucking JEALOUS.

He gritted his teeth and quickly separated Gun and that man, pulling Gun away.

Gun was shocked at that moment. He tried to get away from Off.

However, Off didn't loosen his grip. He brought Gun to his car and helped him to fix the seatbelt.

Gun stopped struggling to leave when he saw that person is Off.

"Who is that man?" Off wanted to ask Gun so badly, but he realized he doesn't have the right to intervene in Gun's personal life. He is nobody.

Off knew he has fallen in love with Gun the moment that he felt jealous.

Gun fell asleep in the car due to the large amount of alcohol he drank already.

When Off arrived, he carefully scooped Gun in his arm and carried Gun to their home.

"You successfully make me fall in love with you. It's your turn to fall for me now." Off whispered to Gun who was still sleeping.

He looked at Gun's face until he fell asleep.