Chapter 10 - TRUTH

Gun rarely see Off in these two weeks, except the time when their families need to have dinner together or when they need to have a rundown on the wedding venue. Their parents were delighted to see the wedding happening. They helped organizing the wedding so Off and Gun don't need to worry so much.

When they met each other, Off was always cold to Gun and didn't have eye contact with Gun.

Off didn't dare to look at Gun as he knew he will remember the conversation that night and cry in front of Gun. He didn't want that. He just needed some time to accept the fact and calm down himself.

But it was heartbreaking for Gun. He didn't even know what happened.

"Maybe Off hate me for the fact that I ruined his dream to marry the one he loves," Gun muttered to himself, trying to act normal in front of everyone. He can't even tell New about what happened as he thinks Off is interested in New. He may ruin Off's potential love if he told New. Gun was depressed.

The wedding day

"Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn, do you take Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Off said firmly, looking at Gun. He meant it.

"Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat, do you take Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Gun sincerely spoke. He meant it too.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The guests shouted excitedly.

Gun didn't dare to move as he doesn't want to upset Off furthermore.

Off cupped Gun's face and pretended to kiss Gun, using his hand to cover them so that no one found that their lips actually didn't touch. He didn't want to force himself on Gun.

"He doesn't even pretend he likes kissing me. He must be shocked when I kissed him that night." Gun took it in another way, feeling his heart dropped to the stomach again.

They needed to drink with every guest. Off and Gun greeted their family members, their friends, and their business partners. They can't even count how much they have drunk. Off was better as he secretly mixed some water into wine and he only drank a little as most of the guests won't force him to gulp down the whole cup.

Gun was completely drunk at the end of the wedding. Although his wine was mixed with water too, many of his business partners and friends requested him to drink. Gun himself wanted to get drunk too to forget his broken heart.

Off carried Gun to their home after the end of the wedding.

Off tried not to look at Gun as Gun looked sexy as hell now. He had the rush to kiss Gun, but he stopped himself. When he put Gun down on their bed, Gun grabbed his sleeves, not letting Off leave.

Off was confused, looking at Gun.

Gun sat up straight and started sobbing.

"What's wrong?" Off was worried that Gun regretted marrying him, wiping Gun's tears away.

"Although you agree to get married to me, I feel you are more distant to me. You married me to satisfy your parents' wish, right? Is the idea of tying up with me disgust you already?" Gun accused, still crying.