Chapter 5 - SEDUCE

Gun walked out from the bath, wearing an oversized white t-shirt which is dropping off his shoulder and a short which is covered by his shirt. Off looked away immediately.

"I think you should wear more clothes." There was a slight panic in Off's voice. His ears were as red as tomatoes.

Flashback

"What is your second advice?" Gun asked New.

"One word-seduce," New smirked. "A complete love should involve passion. If you can make Off attracted to you physically, there is a higher chance for Off to love you."

"How?" Gun was puzzled.

"My second girlfriend once told me I look sexy when I came out of the bath. Maybe you can try it though." New replied after thinking. "Are you talking about that cheating bitch? Don't talk about her." Gun spoke with a disgusted face. "Yes. C..." "Don't even mention her name. You were so good to her, but she chose to cheat with Non." Gun interrupted angrily. "I am fine now. At least she made me grow. Try to seduce Off and remember to protect yourself." New smiled. "Ok." Gun nodded.

"I feel comfortable though." Gun shrugged his shoulder, causing the clothes to show more of his skin. Off ran to the room and grab one of his jackets which he feels comfortable wearing from the closet.

"I think you look better on this." He wrapped the jacket around Gun. "Such a gentleman," Gun spoke in his mind. He laughed and wore the jacket. He looked like he was drowning in this jacket as Off is much taller than him.

They were watching a movie together. After the trip to the orphanage, they chatted more and started to hang out or watch movies at home together. They found each other a good company for them. For Off, Gun is caring. Gun always prepares everything perfectly, unlike Off who is forgetful sometimes. Besides, Gun has a similar taste in movie with him. They love watching comedies. For Gun, Off is humorous. He can always make Gun laughs with his jokes. He helps Gun to relieve stress from work.

"Why do you against this marriage?" Gun asked Off in the middle of the movie.

"Really? Are you trying to ruin the mood now?" Off talked back.

"I am seriously asking you. I am curious. This marriage is beneficial to your company." Gun continued.

"Marriage is for people IN LOVE. Gun, I am sorry to tell you, but it is impossible for me to accept this marriage no matter how much money I can get. There is no love between us." Off explained.

"I didn't expect you to be so romantic. I respect your decision. If you really choose to end this arranged marriage after this month, I will fulfill my promise. Let's continue watching." Gun sincerely responded.

"Then I need to try harder for you to fall in love with me." Gun thought with determination in his eyes.

"I need the third advice." He texted New.

"Follow him to work. Show your appreciation and support to him." New replied quickly.

"How will that work?" Gun didn't understand.

"Let him get used to your appearance in his life. Leave memory everywhere so he will always remember you." New explained.

Next morning

"Why do you come in my car? I don't have time to play with you now. I am going to work." Off questioned.

"I know. Just drive. I want to see how you work." Gun signaled Off to start the car. Off was defeated. He knew he had no time arguing with Gun, so he started driving to his company.

"Off. Is this your friend? He is so cute." His manager asked. "Are you interested in being a model?"

"He won't. What do I need to wear today?" Off interrupted. Gun gave a polite smile to the manager.

Off started to change his clothes and did the make-up while Gun was sitting next to him and watching him.

Gun can really see the light in Off's eyes when he is modeling.

Instead of what others think Off is irresponsible as he still refused to manage the company, except he studied a business major in university, Gun thinks Off is the opposite of it. Off is responsible to his life. He makes sure to chase his dream so that he will not feel regret.

Don't know if it is the effect of the flashlight. Off was shining in Gun's eyes.

"Gun?" Gun turned around. "Jane!" Gun happily hugged Jane, feeling shocked to see his college friends here.

"Why are you here?" Jane asked him, hugging Gun tightly.

"I am watching my friend here," Gun answered, finally releasing Jane. "You are the model here too?"

"Yes and No. I am one of the models here, but also the designer of this brand. It looks good, right." Jane replied. "Yes, it looks good." Gun looked at Off's side, finding that Off was walking to them.

"Why is Gun hugging Jane? They know each other? I thought he wanted to see me only," Off thought, having an unfamiliar uneasy feeling.

"Good take. Prepare the next set of clothes." The photographer yelled. Off walked to Gun and Jane's side.

"Hi. Jane. You know each other?" Off casually asked.

"We are college friends. So, you are Gun's friend." Jane side-hugged Gun. "Yes." Off smiled, feeling a little (really a little only) bitterness in his heart.

"Both of you need to change your clothes already. Everyone is waiting for you." Gun pushed them to the changing room.

"We have to eat lunch together today! It has been a while I see you." Jane told Gun.

"Yeah. You can join our lunch." Off responded before Gun nodded.

"There is no way I will let you spend time alone!" "Why would I have these thoughts? I must be feeling bored to eat alone." Off argued in his mind.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Jane quickly sat beside Gun, which made Off feel a little bit annoyed.

"This restaurant is really good. I always eat there. I can't eat too much since I have shooting after lunch. Can we share a set of lunch?" Jane asked Gun. "I recommended this restaurant!" Off shouted mentally.

"Sure," Gun replied with a smile. "Choose what you want to eat. I can eat anything."

Jane flipped the menu in delight.

"So caring." Off hissed, again in his mind.

They finished the lunch quickly. Off was silent nearly all the time while Jane and Gun were busy catching up with each other. After that, Jane returned to the shooting while Off and Gun got in their car since Off finish all his shooting in the morning.

Gun was confused about the silence in the car. "Off. What's wrong?" Gun carefully asked.

"Nothing. Just feeling a bit tired." Off said.

"Oh. You can sleep when you go home. I won't disturb you as I have some work to finish too." Gun replied, being quiet too.