Part fourty

I really hope the last chapter explained what happened to Jina before and when she has panic attacks and all that, I tried to make the story interesting but I feel like it's coming to an end considering how many chapters it's got. I will try to make it as interesting as possible.

Thanks for everyone who's commenting and keeping up with the book even though I'm not as active anymore.

-

_LittleChim_

Liked by B.Bgirl, Namjoo, J.Jk, Tae|Gucci, Pop_MyBussy and 1837 others

I wish everyone could just love who they want to without being judged..

Load 172 more comments....

B.Bgirl- we love you so much Jim, I'm always here if you need to talk okey ?❤️❤️❤️

J.Jk- love is love, don't let others bullshit words get to you jimin

Tae|Gucci|- we love you no matter what Jimin, we're here for you if you need us

Pop_MyBussy- yes, yes it is and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!

Namjoo- 🤎

San- I'm proud of you Jimin, we still see you as the same Jimin nothings changed ❣️

YoungJay- love you bro, I'm here if you need anything 💝

_LittleChim_ - thanks guys 🥰

-

3 persons POV

"I really hope jimins okey, his parents didn't handle the news very nicely" Jina frowned her beard aching for her dear friend.
"Yeah no body deserves parents like that, I'm so sad because there isn't much we can do for him at the moment" Eun sat down as well everyone's faces were gloom, trying to figure out a way to make Jimin feel better.

"He's going to be okey, don't worry too much, his parents are always like this but they love their son I'm sure they'll come around" Jungkook joined as Tae nodded.

"Yeah they adore Jimin the news was a little shocking for all of us so we should give his parents some time" Tae added.

"His sexually shouldn't shock anyone, how is it any different to like a guy the same way he used to like girls. The only different is they both have dicks it's not that big of a deal, his parents were assholes about it, gosh" Eunhye stood up walking to the kitchen. She was furious.

"It's not fair that he's getting treated like a criminal because he's in love with a guy, there's no excuses for anyone to act that way towards him not even his parents" Jina also added following Eun.

"Yeah you guys are right, I mean I already kinda knew he was attracted to both the genders and I didn't mind it at all but his parents are religious like very religious. So I'm really proud of Jimin for being so brave and actually telling them about it. Let's not argue and go and cheer him up a little" everyone nodded at Jungkooks words standing up and packing their belongings.