Part eighteen

(jina went back to being brunet again)

_LittleChim_

Liked by 278 people

Liked by 278 people

She said she'd fuck me before she passed out 😏

Load 92 more comments....

Pop_MyBussy- I'm coming to collect her

_LittleChim_ she's fine you worry about Tae and your little date @Pop_MyBussy

Tae|Guccie| - pretty sure Jk wouldn't want that

_LittleChim_ - she's kinda cute tho ngl

_LittleChim_ definitely fuckable 🤭

-

Jimins pov

I sighed having placing picking her up and walking to my room. She moves a lot when she's asleep might as well put her in bed just in case. I tucked her in and when I walked away she grabbed my arms making me jump.

"I'm sorry" she whimpered making me frown, who's she saying sorry to?
"Sorry I'm so sorry" she started to whimper making me feel like I just got slashed by cold water. Who hurt her?

"D-don't go I-I'm sorry" tears started to fall from her closed eyes and I quickly got on my knees wiping her tears and held her hands tightly trying to calm her down. Her whimpers started to die down and after a while all I could hear was small snores making me smile.

"Did you have fun?" I looked back seeing Jungkook leaning on the door. I smirked nodding my head.
"She's really fun to be around" I stood up walking out, I walked off to the kitchen looking back at Jungkook who's eyes were still inside my room. I let out a laugh grabbing myself a drink.

"Let me sleep in your room she took my bed" I felt his glare in the back of my head.
"Just go sleep with her didn't you say she said she's fuck you anyways" I could feel the venom in his voice as he spoke making me snort. He's no not good at hiding his jealousy.

"That's probably because she was drunk and besides she only said that because you were with her roommate" I leaned on the kitchen counter reading his expression, I couldn't help but snort again when his lips curved into a cocky smirk. I shouldn't have said that.

It was fun seeing him get worked up in jealousy.

-