Part twenty one

Taehyung pov

"Dude are you really gonna ignore her like that" I rolled me eyes at Jimin who once again walked away when Eun was about to talk to him.
"Taehyung look we both know this ain't going to work out, she doesn't need a fuckboy in her life so I'm giving her to you. She needs a good boy like you in her life ok. Let's not get me involved alright?" I blinked a few times. Jimin? Giving up on a girl?

"That's new" I scoffed.
"Well yeah I don't hurt girls and if she's gonna fall for me she's gonna her hurt so best way is for me to leave her with you" he sighed and nodded not fully understanding but hey good for me then.

"Alright but at least text her, she's been worried" he nodded and tapped his shoulder walking away to find where Eun went.

Jimins pov

I'm not the one to give up on someone but it's for the best. No matter how intimidating she is, I know I'll end up hurting her.

Eunhye's pov

_LittleChim_ texted you

_LittleChim_ - Apologies for the late reply and yes I'm fine

Is that suppose to be sarcasm?

_LittleChim_ - nope just speaking the truth

Care to explain why you were with Jina yesterday

_LittleChim_ - I don't think I own you any explanation

Oh I see, you're lucky I trust Jina because I don't trust you

_LittleChim_ - I have no reason to earn your trust baby

You know what fuck you

_LittleChim_ - yeah I'll pass
Seen 4:28pm

What a fucking asshole. What the hell has gotten into him, he said he'd win me over or some shit a few days ago. Does he think I chose Taehyung over him or something?
Fine let it be it then.

-