Part thirty

Jinas pov

"She really made an edit of him, maybe I should do one for Tae what do you say?" Eun giggles beside me.

"Consider our friendship over" she rolled her eyes looking at the movie again.
"I'm kidding I'd never embarrass myself like that" I snorted nodding my head.
"You better not" we both slightly laughed focusing on the movie again.

-

"You know Jimin isn't that bad...he's trying so hard to be happy for you guys because he doesn't want to hurt you but I can tell how hurt he is seeing you both together all the time" Eun looking at me with a frown.

"Why are you bringing him up all of a sudden?" I shrugged biting my lips. I feel sad for him.
"He's so lonely..like me" she scoffed holding my hands tightly.

"But I'm always here for you why would you feel lonely?" I smiled nodding a little.
"I know but you have Tae now and I know you always try to make time for me and I appreciate that really but I just..feel lonely sometimes but I know I can't handle feeling right now either so I'm confused, and I know Jimin feels the same so.." I shrugged not knowing where I was going with this. It feels like I don't understand my own feeling anymore.

"I know I can't be here for you all the time but, I'll never hesitate to drop the world from my hands to get to you whenever you need me" I smiled tears stinging my eyes. What did I do to deserve such a sweetheart.

"Hey no crying you'll make me cry too" I sniffed wiping away my tears.
"I'm not crying" She playfully rolled her eyes pulling me into a warm hug.

"But really...never hesitate to come to me whenever you feel lonely I'm here for you"

-

Pop_Mybussy posted
(Pretend one of them still has blue hair lol)

Pop_Mybussy posted (Pretend one of them still has blue hair lol)

Liked by Tae|Gucci|, B.Bgirl, J.Jk, _LittleChim_ and 635 others

Here for you now and always 💓

Load 243 more comments...

B.Bgirl- ily

Tae|Gucci|- aw you guys look comfortable, did you have fun?

B.Bgirl- @Tae|Gucci| yup had a great day thank you for cancelling your date for me

Tae|Gucci|- @B.Bgirl anything for my baby girl

Tae|Gucci|- NOT you @B.Bgirl ! your best friend who's my girlfriend

B.Bgirl- I know sisisjsk you don't need to explain yourself

_LittleChim_ Why did I never noticed how short Jina is 😂

B.Bgirl- shut up your short too @_LittleChim_

San- looking good

-

Jinas pov

J.Jk messaged you

J.Jk- Hey, so I talked to Yunna and she keeps deny that she called too the S word but I saw it on her insta before she deleted it so...I want to say sorry in person. Can we meet tmrw at [location]

Hey...yeah sure

J.Jk- ok thanks I'll meet you there at 3:30 sharp

I'll be there

J.Jk- 😇
Seen at 8:27pm

-

What's with the emoji? I slightly laughed hugging the pillow beside me. I felt my stomach make a weird twist and I started to feel nervous all of a sudden, what's this feeling?

-