Part Thirty Two

Jinas pov

"I just waited there for like 30 minutes and he didn't come so I called him but he didn't even pick up, so I thought something came up. But I decided to just wait and I wanted for 2 goddamn hours and he didn't come anyways" I sighed looking at Eun who seems really pissed off.

"That little trash I swear I'll kill that damn girl mark my words" Eun was burning the frustration beside me, I chucked at her reaction and for some water for her from the kitchen.

"Seriously this is so annoying he already friend zoned her multiple times, didn't she get the hint" Eun rolled her eyes and I shrugged.
"She must really like him, you know what they say love is blind" I laughed and Eun chucked nodding her head.
"She really is blinded by love them then the way she always embarrasses herself is so painful to watch" she cringed, sitting up and faced me again.

"Aren't you mad?" She asked.
"I am mad but not at her but with junglebook" I frowned and Eun bit her lips stopping herself from laughing.
"I am too but you read what Jimin said he reasearched all the good places here just so he could take you out, he wouldn't just leave you hanging after that" I nodded understandingly, I get that but it still makes me sad. I was so exited for this day. I wore my best outfit too.

"He could have at least said something so I didn't have to wait there for hours like a sore looser" groaning I punched the pillow on my hands.
"Yeah he could have" Eun nodded.

_LittleChim_ posted

Liked by B.Bgirl, Tae|Gucci|, Pop_MyBussy and 628 others

Asshole you made her cry

Load 266 more comments....

B.Bgirl- can you like NOT

B.Bgirl- ew I look like a loser delete this 😭

B.Bgirl- I was NOT crying 😫

_LittleChim_ @B.Bgirl yes you were I heard you sniffing

B.Bgirl- I'll block you if you don't shut up

_LittleChim_ - @B.Bgirl you wouldn't do that baby girl

Tae|Gucci|- I feel so bad, this is my fault

Pop_MyBussy- huh??

Tae|Gucci|- I'll text you

_LittleChim_ - she blocked me ....

KangLee- so y'all dating or??

LeeHyun- this is your 3rd post about this girl, why haven't you introduced us to her?

KangLee- ikr she's cute too, are y'all serious?

_LittleChim_- I'll text you on the gc

-
Sorry for the wait :)