Part twenty six

Jinas pov

"I thought we left the cocky bitches in high school" Yoona or Yoon or whatever the hell her name is is pissing me tf off and I'm not here to take shit from anyone, this isn't high school we left the childish behaviours back but looks like she didn't.

"I thought we left the sluts in high school but here you are" she scoffed making me tense up, who the hell is she calling a slut?

"Just because the guy your into isn't into doesn't mean the girls that are attractive to him are sluts, instead of slut-shaming me go and fix your eyelashes they are falling off" I don't know how I managed to say all that out loud but I did. And I quickly got out of there before I had another breakdown.

I can't let that happen not in the middle of the hallways.
"Hey Jina what the hell is wrong with you?" I bit my lips trying to block out his voice. I don't want to talk to anyone. Leave me alone, please.

"L-leave me alone" I managed to let out before holding onto the wall beside me, not here, not right now.
"No you don't get to make Yoona cry and just walk away" the guys hands touched my shoulder turning me around and I instantly fell on the ground. Don't touch me, please.

"Please don't touch me" I bit my lips, looking down on the ground. I can't cry, I'm not going to cry.

"Hey I-I'm not trying to hurt you" he nervously said before I felt his hands on my shoulder again and before I could scream I heard a familiar voice.

"Jungkook don't fucking touch her, get your hands off of her right now!" She yelled at j-Jungkook before I left her presence near me. It was Jungkook the whole time? Dammit I've embarrassed myself again.

"Why are you both so fucking mad I didn't do shit, fucking hell" even though I wasn't looking I could tell he was angry, he stormed off before anyone could say anything. I made him upset again.

"Don't worry about it Jina, it's gonna be ok. Let's get you up and take you to your dorm" i nodded slowly getting up and following her as she was me my dorm. I want to sleep.

So tired.

-

A few days later

Pop_Mybussy

 Liked by B

Liked by B.Bgirl, _LittleChim_, J.Jk and 928 others liked

He decided to go pink when I changed back to black :( but he's hot so :)

Load 377 more comments....

_LittleChim_ - he looks like a top here

Tae|Gucci|- I knew you always wanted me to top you @_LittleChim_

B.Bgirl- omg 😳 what did I just read

J.Jk- uhm wtf @Tae|Gucci|

Tae|Gucci|- @J.Jk what? you want me to top you too?

B.Bgirl- not everyone is who they pretend to be huh @Tae|Gucci|

Tae|Gucci|- wanna join us baby girl

B.Bgirl- dude are you drunk!?! 🤢

Tae|Gucci|- Sorry Sorry I didn't mean it

B.Bgirl- dammit I knew it was you Eun! @Tae|Gucci|

Tae|Gucci|- you know me so well bby girl

_LittleChim_ - Wait that means, it wasn't Taehyung who said that? Kinda disappointed ngl

J.Jk- never gonna see y'all the same ever again

-
Let me remind y'all that this book had trigger warning.

It includes rape and anxiety attacks and panicked attacks, if your uncomfortable please don't read this book.

Thank you for the wait and support everyone <3