21.mousetrap

T/w!!: Assault, swearing, blood!!
Y/n POV:
It was now 10 and I stood by a dimly lit lamp post, I gripped my pocket knife knowing I wasn't safe here. A chill pervaded my senses and mind. Anxiously my foot began tapping as I waited. Suddenly I heard foot steps grow closer.

"Yo y/n you ready?" I laughed in response. I smirked trying to be confident. Theres nothing Beej would be hiding...right?

"Ready as I'll ever be." He grinned smug as he began digging around in his coat pockets, crinkling could be heard from its contents. His hand stopped rustling around and pulled out an old piece of parchment that smelled faintly of dirt. Inspecting it closer it was a contract to a woman named Juno saying that Beetlejuice would make me marry him in a little under a month from now. (It's the mystery mousekatool!) It was signed with a pungent Lauwerence B Shaggouth . I would have been shocked but I couldn't recognize the name nor the hand writing. "Ha this is forged!" I laughed slightly nervous . JD smirked.

"Why would I spell his name purposely wrong! The fools almost illiterate not me!" He barked and looked me directly in the eyes. "Go ahead ask him yourself." Clenching my fist I recognized that he may have been telling the truth.

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice..." I swallowed . Looking away from JD scared what would come next. "Beetlejuice!" With a puff of green smoke Beetlejuice appeared.

"Heya babes whatcha.." Beetlejuice looked around quickly understanding his surroundings. "Oh fuck."

"Beetlejuice is that your contract?" I pointed to the crinkled parchment. Beetlejuice frantically felt around and began sweating.

"Wha- ....what contract Y/n?" He adverted his eyes his hair turning a vibrant white and blue. "That's clearly forged !" He growled.

"I can spell idiot. You apparently can't."
Beetlejuice frantically looked at me Sweating bullets.

"I can explain! My mom Juno was going to do something if I didn't sign!! She'd bite my head off babes." He scrambled to me holding my hands in a plea. "Please ya gotta understand!! Juno's a mean one!! She'd feed me to the sand worms and I'd be caput." I looked at him through lidded eyes.

"Oh I understand. I understand that JD might be right. You signed a contract to my fate without my acknowledgment to appease your mommy." I let go of his hands heavy hearted.

"Y-you're not mad?"

"I'm not mad, just disappointed." Beetlejuice frowned letting out a strangled huff.

"Do it y/n. You know you want to."
Closing my eyes I sighed.

"Beetlejuice Beetlejuice..."

"Babes no!" He let out a strangled sob.

"Beetlejuice." And with that he disappeared from my sight and would be sent to the neither world. I'll talk to him later this week. I'm sure he won't be to upset.

"Now that we're alone..." JD got behind me, trembling I swallowed anxiously.

"Sorry to do this mouse." A rag quickly came to cover my nose and mouth. Shit shit shit. I swung my pocket knife blade into his side but before he could let go a hazey darkness swallowed me whole....